Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vamp or not to vamp

Nasty_nate100
I play as a woodelf nightblade and I'm wondering if I should go vampire or stick to human
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    In PVP it can be a disadvantage if you are facing someone like me who likes to use Fighter's Guild abilities. Fire is also not your friend but you probably already know this.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    best racial option for vamp is dunmer (30% fire resistance)
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Vampires are generally aimed towards magic users. So your woodelf nightblade (guessing stam based) wouldn't really suit it. Also NBs are squishy as it, being a vampire with little to none health recovery wouldn't help.
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since you are a woodelf you cant be human sorry
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bosmer vamp magicka NB work fine for me because I can use harness magicka (and healing ward) to absorb fire dmg.

For stam builds I would not go vamp unless you've unlock Vigor.

Prabooo wrote: »
    best racial option for vamp is dunmer (30% fire resistance)

Dunmer racial passive does not offer 30% fire resistance, its more like 5% last time I checked.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Resipsa131
    Resipsa131
    ✭✭✭
    The Dunmer passive amounts to less than 5% fire resist but they are still the coolest race.
    As a vampire if you get hit with DawnBreaker of Smiting you are dead because it will CC you and they will kill you on the ground.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Resipsa131 wrote: »
    The Dunmer passive amounts to less than 5% fire resist but they are still the coolest race.
    As a vampire if you get hit with DawnBreaker of Smiting you are dead because it will CC you and they will kill you on the ground.

I'm a vampire and the only time dawnbreaker kills me is when i get jumped or hit by a guy with crazy amounts of CPs. 1v1 it's effective too but you learn to live through it
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    everybody knows argonians are the coolest race, lolmer
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Bosmer/Khajiit NB Vamps are very sneaky SOBs.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • Monkeyshoeslive
    Monkeyshoeslive
    ✭✭✭
    I have vamp on my (pve) kitty sorc and tbh it's kinda useless. Unless you really really wanna be a vamp, i wouldn't bother. or, just try it out and see how you like it.