Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

returning player with some questions

Rhaegar75
Rhaegar75
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm back to ESO and I'd like to get a few tips with regards to the DLC. I'm an avid although crap pvpers so I'm particularly interested about what is new in Cyrodil. What are the main points I should know about the update?

I'm also reading around that Templars aren't in a great spot right now...correct?

Many thanks

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    The big changes to Cyrodiil after the Imperial City Patch were:

Different campaigns now have different rule sets.
    Emperor buffs only apply while you are actually emperor.
    Changes occurred to the end of campaign rewards.

Biggest Impact of Imperial City Zone:

You get Tel Var Stones for completing the PvE content in Imperial City. When you are killed by an enemy player, they take most of the stones you are carrying. Tel Var Stones are used for purchasing the new best in slot gear/mats.

Regarding Templars:

If you read the forums, it seems like every class is in a terrible spot according to the folks who play it. There were a lot of nerfs that affected all classes, and stamina builds were hit harder than magicka builds in a lot of ways, but I wouldn't say Templars were hit harder than any other class. A lot of build redesigns had to occur after this patch.

For more detailed info -- here is a link to the patch notes (you can use the hyperlinks in the first post to skip to areas that interest you) http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2200151/#Comment_2200151