The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making the Warden set more... useful

Yonkit
Yonkit
✭✭✭✭✭
I see this came up already in another thread

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/208882/lord-warden-set

But that thread was completely ignored, so let's try again.

There were two new sets that came out of the dungeons. One of the sets was pretty awesome and interesting and pretty much everyone is looking to get it and everyone cares about it. Whether they're just using it for the one piece or incorporating the two piece, it's been a central part of builds since 1.7 hit.

There's a second set and no one wants it. No one uses it. No one theorycrafts about it, wants to slot it, etc. To me this reeks of a deficient set, and I think the best way to make it more competitive for use either as a 1 piece or 2 piece is to add physical resistance to the 1 piece.

You guys made two cool dungeons that are tough and interesting, and one cool set to go along with the two dungeons. Why not boost that 2nd set some too?
Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, adding physical resistance to the 1-set bonus would make it a lot more interesting.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree, dont know yet if 2 pc stacks, but since spellresist is easy to achieve, 1 pc must be changed to Physical Armor at least.