Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for a crafting guild PS4 NA

Mr5had0w
Mr5had0w
I have maxed out everything besides my enchanting and have a ton of Research already done. Hevy armor and woodcrafting are down besides nirnhoned on most items. Clothing i have atleast 6 on everything with some 7 with 8th ready to go. I donate to guild weekly and am already apart of major guilds. Really looking for a crafting guild with a trader. I am a grown adult and play everyday. Do most services for free for friends. Plzlet me no if you can invite me @sirdrshad0w with a zero not a "o". Any response will be greatly appreciated =)
  • Alexa.Darkstar
    I started typing, and then I realized this post is from September :/. You've probably already solved your problem by now. Either way, I'll send you an invite to the Elden Root Guild Traders guild. We have a Guild Trader almost every week.

Just posting it here here so you know you'll be getting an invite from AlexaSteampunk. Or let me know if it is no longer required.
    Glarawen | Bosmer | Archer/Healer | Werewolf | Aldmeri Dominion | VR3
    "There is something magical about losing yourself in a world that doesn't exist"