Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quests

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
XP-wise, do Yellow quests reward the most XP, or do they all reward the same/similar XP no matter if they're grey, green, yellow, orange or red?
--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.

Best Answer

• SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    :P

60942347.jpg
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oooh ok, thank you :D
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not 100% sure, but I'm sure the person I tagged will know for sure :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz @CrowsDescend I think this is probably what you're looking for:
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Template:ESO_XP#Table_of_Values

A quest's XP reward is based on it's internal difficulty, which is not a user-facing value. The colour of quests only shows what the quest level is relative to your level. For example, a Level 10 standard quest will grant 670 XP if you do it at Level 10 or if you do it at Level 45. This changes if you complete a quest under level, as the most XP you can get is for something that is 5 levels above you. So completing a Level 25 standard quest at Level 20 would grant you Level 25 standard XP (1758), but completing a Level 45 standard quest at Level 20 would still only give you Level 25 standard XP.

You can read more on this here:
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Leveling
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Enodoc and @MissBizz Thanks you two are :star:'s :sunglasses:
    YoutTube ESO Playlist