The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck in offline mode.

Rickilus
Rickilus
Soul Shriven
This happen to me when the Imperial city DLC came out and I'm curious if this has happen to other players. I'm playing on Xbox one and for some reason when I check the guild roster I appear offline. In the upper left corner of the screen, the figure is green and says online. Tried to switch to other options, turn system off then back on, gotten ahold of tech support and tried their suggestions. Has anyone had any luck with this problem or is this a bug that I'm going to have to wait for a patch?
  • JadedGreenQueen
    You are not alone. I'm having the same issue. After talking back and forth with customer support they informed me it was a known issue they're working on. I was told if you logged off in online mode pre-patch then downloaded the patch you're stuck offline. I hope they fix it soon because I've already gotten kicked from a guild for being "inactive."
  • Victor
    Victor
    Same here I have been stuck offline since the IC DLC.
  • Gerardopg
    Gerardopg
    ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine have the same issue on Xbox, nothing you can do for him he was stuck like 2 weeks now he is online we don't know why he don't write customer support or anything, the real problems was make group with him hahaha maybe for orsinium they gonna fix it or maybe you just get lucky and you are online someday
  • PRED53
    PRED53
    Just curious, anyone tried uninstalling/ reinstalling the game to try and fix this?
  • Rickilus
    Rickilus
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for sharing your comments on the subject guess I'll have to wait for a patch or hope I show up online again one day. Pred53, just tried your suggestion, didn't work.
  • PRED53
    PRED53
    Too bad, I was going to try it tonight myself.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Needs to be fixed. Can't find people for trials or anything. And what's with the friends list?
  • JadedGreenQueen
    It's ridiculous that they haven't addressed this issue yet. They haven't even acknowledged that they're working on it here on the forums. I guess they don't feel it's a big issue or that enough people are affected to care about it. It's so frustrating.
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    It's a sign, play another game
    Xbox NA
  • Rickilus
    Rickilus
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldn't go as far as changing up a game over something like this, ESO is still a great game. This is an inconvenience however I still have fun with people on my friends list. That doesn't mean that I don't want the problem fixed, I'm sure it's going to get fixed if enough people bring it to their attention.
  • cinnamonkat
    cinnamonkat
    Soul Shriven
    IM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE [snip].

[Edited to remove profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 26, 2018 2:48PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update your console and try to set it offline, log in the game. While in the game try to change the Xbox to online using the guide and then try to toggle ingame

Might not work but there are new Xbox options so hoping it flips something. I’ve had this for a month or so too years ago
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501