The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch 1.8 ps4 - ~19gig

Winterpsy
Winterpsy
✭✭✭
Uhm....notes said 500mg.

What on earth is my ps4 downloading under the guise of the 1.8 patch that equals the size of a dlc?

Let me add I already had the dlc downloaded and installed.
Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • CrazedAssassin
    Same. Is quite strange.
    They must've had to rewrite a ton of code for some of these fixes.

Then again they only half ass fixed the bank and did absolutely nothing about the loading times.
    Edited by CrazedAssassin on October 14, 2015 11:03PM
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    You aren't downloading 18gb.

It's an incremental patch, the first 18gb is already on your hard drive, this patch just adds a final 1gb to the end of the progress bar.
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    It -was- downloading the 18gb. I watched the bytes counting from nill to 19 with a crying eye.

(at least I kept looking at it for the 1st hour, then gave up on gaming yesterday)
    Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)