Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Area specific singing.

Fat-Larry-Makes-All
I was in a little town called Ebonheart in Stonefalls the other day and there was this bard, either very brave or very stupid, who was singing about how Ayrenn was our great queen and whatnot..?

Stonefalls is a Cadwell's silver zone for me as my disdain for Dunmer drove me into Dominion hands, does this have anything to do with what songs all the bards sing..?
Fat Argonian Cook.
  • TheHumanFloyd
    TheHumanFloyd
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, that bard has been ICly killed sooo many times. He sings about Ayrenn for EP as well.

As far as I know, he's the only out of place bard in the game. Although I've heard rumors of another.
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    Haha, that bard has been ICly killed sooo many times. He sings about Ayrenn for EP as well.

As far as I know, he's the only out of place bard in the game. Although I've heard rumors of another.

Oh ok so this particular guy is just an anamoly, thanks! That inn where he was singing his treachery is a funny place anyway, I particularly liked the grumpy nord who told me to bugger off when I intruded on his private show.

By the way, what does "ICly killed" mean exactly..? In canon..?

Fat Argonian Cook.
  • TheHumanFloyd
    TheHumanFloyd
    ✭✭✭
    In Character... ly. Haha. It's a weird expression but people say ICly and OOCly rather than just IC or OOC. Kind of a habit. :P
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Character... ly. Haha. It's a weird expression but people say ICly and OOCly rather than just IC or OOC. Kind of a habit. :P

Pretty much this. Not sure of its origin, but I've seen RPers use it in other games like City of Heroes (RIP), DCUO, and LoTRO. Seems a bit weird to me but whatevs
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."