Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Arch Mage Set, how do I get it?

jarrandub17_ESO
jarrandub17_ESO
✭✭✭
Where does this set drop from? I saw a v16 pair of boots on a trader?
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Rewards of the Worthy emails in PvP.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm super curious about that set now.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

Rewards of the Worthy emails in PvP.

This, and end of campaign rewards. Drop rate from rewards for the worth is very low, whereas you're almost guaranteed to get at least a piece from end of campaign rewards, albeit with a shoddy trait.
    PC | EU
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 3 vr16 pieces that I got this week from pvp rewards. That's enough for the spell damage bonus so I might use it or sell it idk if anyone even buys it anymore
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I have 3 vr16 pieces that I got this week from pvp rewards. That's enough for the spell damage bonus so I might use it or sell it idk if anyone even buys it anymore

People buy it. The small bits with divines are worth ~150-250k. I've seen sturdy ones going for similar prices, but I really doubt they sold. It's a unique 3 piece that can only be obtained from regular pvp, so there will always be a market for it I think, but people generally only want the small bits.
    PC | EU
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do they really sell for that much?? I can't see it happening, I have a divines belt and I'd be happy as hell if anyone gave me even a few thousand for it lol. Maybe I'll put it to use
  • Grandsupercoder
    If you get it from `Rewards of the Worthy emails` , congrats but don`t buy it. My opinion, for what it is currently ( It was nerfed ), I dont think its worth its asking price ( although you could be lucky enough to find a cheap VR16 version with acceptable trait. ). Orsinium should have a better armor http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets.

Good luck.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received one piece in my rewards with Divines trait. Nearly fell off my chair. Decided I try it on just to see what it looks like before I sold it. My god that was a bad idea in hindsight.