Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4] [NA] [EP] Dragonheart Clan is recruiting!

Redphyre
Redphyre
✭✭
Hi fellow players!

I am the guild master of the Dragonheart Clan, an Ebonheart Pact guild on the PS4 only. We are extremely focused on group content especially including Group Dungeons, Delves, Public Dungeon assistance, World Bosses, and more! We are seeking highly active players to add to the roster (especially healers and tanks at the moment) to fill spots for our daily dungeon runs. We currently have 75 members with Guild Bank, Heraldry, and Guild Store. Our members are often quite active in voice chat as well so we are very helpful and sociable. Our officers stop at nothing to make sure that our members have help during progression and anything that needs an extra hand. We currently have members ranging from starter levels all the way to V14. I make sure that our veteran players are also helping the lower levels progress as well. We accept any member regardless of faction though our guild is Ebonheart Pact. I, @Redphyre, have the entire Dwarven set available for crafting and we do free crafting of any sets of gear for all guild members (some may need style materials provided, others not). My officers have Ancient Elf, Daedric, Primal, and Barbaric for crafting as well (style material may need to be provided in some cases). We also have werewolf and vampire bites available for ALL factions, free of charge, you just have to ask!

Please send me a message through PSN ID redphyrex or in-game under the same username redphyrex. You may also message me here @Redphyre and I can answer any questions you may have!
Edited by Redphyre on September 16, 2015 5:56PM
  • one_man_riot87
    Psn: one_man_riot87
  • Divbert
    Divbert
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join I'm a lvl 26 Sorc EP. I just started playing and looking for an active guild so I can run dungeons as well as end game when I reach it. I have a mic and im still learning so questions will be had. :#

psn: Divbert
  • Redphyre
    Redphyre
    ✭✭
    Just to give a general update on this post:

We welcome all factions to this guild, and anyone experienced and non-experienced are definitely welcome to join. We are extremely helpful and always active in chat. We now currently have 160 members with a highly active guild raffle that runs week to week. Our current project is getting a guild trader. We have raised the funds to do so but we have not yet won a bid. We also have 4 members that can craft the entire glass set as well. We are working on Xivkyn and Xivkyn motifs are available as prizes in our guild raffle!

Please join us for a great drama-free guild and game! :smile:
    Edited by Redphyre on October 6, 2015 7:55PM
  • Luhx
    Luhx
    ✭✭
    Id like to join! PSN @TinoLaFlare. I have a vet7 stam DK and a lvl 16 sorc im working on atm.
    Currently playing ESO. Waiting for The Division to drop; think I might go back to playing CoD again.
  • Locksmith3411
    Locksmith3411
    Soul Shriven
    I'd Like to join I am a level 13 Dragon knight PSN ID: Lonewolf3411
  • drowknight
    drowknight
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. Have a 24 Dragonknight who I'm slowly building up as a tank. PSN ID: drowknight
  • Redphyre
    Redphyre
    ✭✭
    Another general update!

We now have a World Trader @ Valeguard in Malabar Tor!
  • djjluv
    djjluv
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. I'm a 17 Nightblade.

PSN: djjluv35
    Dark Elf - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
  • Paradiddle218
    Paradiddle218
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining, too! I'm a 21 Templar healer.

PSN: Paradiddle218