The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Have you been playing solo and now need a group to do Craglorn?

Mandrel8
Mandrel8
✭✭✭
I'm wondering if there are a lot of players who are in this position.

PUGs can be a bit hit and miss. Guildies aren't always needing to do the same content.

Would you get a benefit from a Community or a Guild or just a big list of people on this thread in the same boat as you?

Are you someone willing to help other players complete the Craglorn quests?

If you're interested, just post your platform, server, alliance, level, class and job.

I am PS4, EU, EP, Vr15, DK, DPS.
  • drumbendrum_ESO
    drumbendrum_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am PC/MAC = lvl VR12 Stamina DK
    AD Faction

Looking for craglorn
    Options
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, lots of people will contribute eventually - looks like it might take a while!
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to sign up too!

PC/EU Aldmeri, VR16 Khajiit NB (still deciding whether to go mag or stam, so lots of room to adapt).
    PC-EU
    Options
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys - hopefully people will see the thread.
    I think this is worth a try anyway!
    Options
  • Oddball666
    Oddball666
    ✭✭
    Would be great. Getting tired of running around in Craglorn struggling to find a group
    Options
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA, AD v2 magika dps.

@Dyynamic70

I would really like to find a group to do Craglorn content.
    PC/NA
    Options
  • mattcanj
    mattcanj
    Soul Shriven
    Same, VR2 would love to get into craglorn.

PC NA AD V2 DPS/Tank

Anyone can msg me to friend up @canj
    Options
  • cauxiq
    cauxiq
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to start doing this content with someone sometime!

PC NA; DC; V10 Magic DPS

@cauxiq
    ★ Namira's Test Group | House Dathromir | ESO Blog
    ✧*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*☆*:。.:・*·.✧.·*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*☆*:。.:・*·.✧.·*.¸.·✧·:.¸.·*✧
    Options
  • antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    And I thought I was the only one. I can run around Craglorn for hours and not see another single player. Great for collecting crafting materials, not so much for quests. There's a lot of achievements to get in this zone.

PC, NA, EP, VR16, DK;
    Argonian werewolf.
    Options
  • Syphero
    Syphero
    Soul Shriven
    Started a few quests here, would definitely like to find a solid group to go through this place

PS4, NA, AD, VR15, Templar healer/dps

PSN: Kalipti0n
    Options
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    *raises hand.

Im up to the VR10 zone & still playing with my build after the last patch but definitely want to quest in Craglorn soon.
    I do look forward to the day I am able to farm & do surveys without those 2 ladies bugging me hehe.

PS4 EU EP VR14 DK DPS
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

Options
  • antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    Anyone online? Just tried Craglorn and it's dead - no one's there. Looks like I'll only be online to do writs now, until Orsinium, unless we can form a group/guild or something.
    Options