Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 Everytime i use group finder....

Paully1109
Paully1109
Soul Shriven
No matter how long i stay in queue I can't find anyone to do dungeons with and most guilds I find never want to do pve so I was wanting to if there was an easier way to find people to do dungeons with. Any tips help out :smile:
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Keep your eye on the guild recruitment pages on the forums, there are still loads of guilds out there that do pve. I've found that my pvp guild are doing less and less pvp and leaning towards gearing up and doing dungeons! Which is annoying for me haha.

You can also make a thread in there with what you're looking for, platform, server etc.

Another option would be to hang around the Undaunted area outside Elden Root and theres always masses of people looking for groups for the dailys. You may even be invited to guild after meeting people :)

Hope that helps!

Ps. the group finder is still kinda broken so you're not doing anything wrong.
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I typically use the LFG and will get 3 people in the group. I will be missing almost always a tank or a healer. Then I roll into EldenRoot/Guild chat and ask for the one I am missing and will normally get one after 10 min's or so.

On a rare occasion I am missing a DPS and that is always very easy to find. One time using the LFG tool I got into a full group.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found the Group Finder never finds a group.

I would like to see a option in the chat specificly for LFG like thier is for GUILD's.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    PUGing in Undaunted area sucks because 99% of the time the groups I get we never beat the dungeons. Maybe because we haven't figured out a good strategy since we're playing with randoms instead of an already established group running together regularly.
  • TheHereticMonk
    If you're AD message me and I'll group up for PvE. Otherwise have to wait for cross alliance grouping with Orsinium.
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!