Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Immune situation?

PrizeFighter
PrizeFighter
✭✭
Seems that two different werewolf players have stated it says that I'm immune when they attempt to bite me now I was a vampire couple days ago and cured it. Would that be a possible reason why it's not working?
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    If you were a vampire at the time you were trying to get bitten by the werewolf then yes that's why it wasn't working, you can only be one ore the other
    Edited by AlphaCrucis on October 11, 2015 8:41AM
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    If you definitely cured Vampire then there is no reason why you should not be able to be bitten by a Wolf. Did the player's trying to bite you actually say that it came up as player immune? Or were they just unable to bite you? If it was the latter then ask them to leave the Shrine momentarily, this resets the countdown timer a Wolf has. If the player read a notice saying some thing like Player immune, then you will need to send a report in as there is an issue with your Character.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The werewolves have to leave the shrine, swipe at nothing, then come back in. Usually the option to Devour will appear then. Also, its worth everyone logging out for a moment to see if that fixes it.

Also, you are not level 10, or below level 20 right? There is a glitch at the moment that can permanently break your character if you get bitten at level 10, see this thread I made here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/223413/werewolf-bite-bug-perma-broken-char-multiple-devour-active-effects-cannot-get-sanies-lupinus#latest
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!