Edited by thegilroy on September 23, 2015 4:51PM
YetiPixel is a casual guild for the gamer with a busy life. We all have lives outside of Tamriel and we understand that it can be very demanding. That’s why we don’t expect you to be on every hour of the day or to power-level all your characters at night. A video game is supposed to be an escape from the outside world, a chance to relax and have fun. This is exactly why we do not require members to PVP, craft or go on delves. Your time is precious and you should be spending it doing what you want and not what people tell you to do. The only thing we ask of our members is to respect each other.
- With that being said here is a quick overview of the guild:
- We don’t focus on one aspect of the game, we focus on them all. We craft, delve, pve, power level and once we get higher level we will PVP also.
- We don’t care what level you are. You can be VR or lvl 2, it's all the same to us. We know how tempting it can be to delete a character to try something new.
- We don’t care what class you are. You have 8 character slots. Chances are, you more than likely have it all. Why discriminate?
- We currently use Discord for voice chat. It’s a free web based, ad free, high quality voice/text chat that you can download onto your PC, Mac, Android, or Apple products for convenience.
- We mainly play in AD but have alts in all areas.
- We will never demand that you get on at a certain time for PVP or a delve. When we schedule an event, they are always 100% optional. If you want to join, great! If not, that’s great too!
Guild /gild/ noun: an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal.
Our goal with YetiPixel is simple. We are here to have fun. Which, isn’t that exactly why you are playing?
Come check us out at http://yetipixel.com
, message us in-game (@smarble53
, leave a comment below, or come IM us on our discord server: https://discord.gg/0XDY4c8kHxiesmxm