Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to play pvp?

ImoosI
ImoosI
Soul Shriven
I am new to this game but i dont understand how to play pvp and others can som1 explain it to me
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty vague man.. are you in the pvp zone now, or is the problem that you don't know how to get there? To begin PVP you'll need to be level 10. Once you hit level 10 you will receive an invitation to Cyrodiil (the pvp zone). Press 'L', choose a campaign that fits you (at level 10-49 you will want to select a non veteran campaign like Blackwater Blade).
    Because you're new I would highly suggest asking in zone for a group. Let them know you're new so they don't slander you for making mistakes, which of course you ultimately will, and basically just follow them around taking in what they are doing.
  • ScarecrowBoat
    ScarecrowBoat
    ✭✭✭
    how do i get out of cyrodiil
    FANTASIAAAAAAAAAA
    GM of SBH
    Member of Zerona's Fan Boy Club
    How do i get out of cyrodiil
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do i get out of cyrodiil

To leave Cyrodiil look for the standard wayshrine like you find anywhere in ESO. They'll be in your faction base camps, generally near the far back. The transitus shrines only take you from point to point within your factions owned keeps.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    1. stay on crown.
    2. use support skills
    3. plan your attacks and beware of whats going on, on the map.

3 basic things to follow in PvP.

(assuming you're in a guild)
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Zerg
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    On a slightly more supportive note, look out for PvP guilds in the recruitment section. It's probably the best you can do. You then play with people working together towards the same goals. Communication is key. And as @Stoney_McGeee notes, once you're in good group, stay together!

The object is to take the main inner 6 keeps (that are in the ring around the Imperial City) in order for your faction to crown and Emporer. Then you can proceed to either defend that, or take the rest of the map.

Different campaigns have different rules on point scoring and they vary in length. Not sure on specifics though.
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Ill add a note as well to what @AudioVortex said,
    Zerg only if you're not interested on gaining more skill, if you're just a weekender player or play ever so often then zerg it out.
    If you're a serious player and want to progress and learn your character in and out, then i don't recommend zerging.
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • Bane_of_Fringe
    Bane_of_Fringe
    ✭✭✭
    I spent a long time trying to figure out myself, and I still don't know. Good luck on your quest, fellow traveler.
    Edited by Bane_of_Fringe on October 10, 2015 11:48PM
    Characters:
    Bane of Fringe Vr-14
    Casts as Hatchling Vr-5
    Shinobu-chan Vr-1
    Holo the Wise and Cunning Vr-5
    Soft Rose Vr-1
    Svaedstrom Lowbie
    Man in the Fringe Vr-2
    Batul Gra-Sharob Vr-1

Previous vets:
    Jade Blossom Vr-1
    Man in the Fringe Vr-5
    RAGE
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ImoosI wrote: »
    I am new to this game but i dont understand how to play pvp and others can som1 explain it to me

-Roll a sorc
    -..... shield spam to victory and cry like a girl when someone has to put on a 5 piece set just to counter your OP class.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Learn to duel, best way to train yourself to PvP.

Dont run in zergs.

Stay out of huge red circles.

Be aware of your surroundings.

Sneak when not moving.

If in small/large pug groups, listen to the damned leader and obey his/her commands.

Bring siege/repair gear.

Make sure your all repaired up, weapons charged.

Bring soulgems.

Bring detect pots/immovable etc

Dependent on skill bars, have caltrops/barrier/purge etc on

Get Kill Counter addon/Fryakins Minimap.

Laugh at enemies whispering abuse you because you killed them.

And many many more...
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Rebeccas04nub18_ESO
    Covenant or Pact or Dominion ballista or stone Trebuchet for walls, fire ballista or meat bag to kill players. Mix these up and get shamed by fellow players. Go to the training at level 10 and shoot the ballista and get a skill point and Rapids.

Make sure you have filled grand soul gems, anything lower and you can't resurrect anyone because everyone is scaled to vet 16.

Stay on crown, emotes are frowned upon, enemy players can hear that crap and you'll give the whole group away.

You can only port into outposts, you can't port out. Yes the transit shrines appear broken, they're always like that.
    Wicked Felina/ Khajiit NB DC