The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mind shriven skin

Gerardopg
Gerardopg
✭✭✭
So i saw this coming to the crow store but how does it work, is no listed as a costume so you can wear this and wear your armor at the same time?? And somebody have a picture of the soul shriven skin that drop for the simulacrum of molag bal?? Thanks guys
  • Botak
    Botak
    ✭✭
    Gerardopg wrote: »
    So i saw this coming to the crow store but how does it work, is no listed as a costume so you can wear this and wear your armor at the same time?? And somebody have a picture of the soul shriven skin that drop for the simulacrum of molag bal?? Thanks guys

saw deltias stam sorc wearing it. Check his youtube.
  • Arcaver
    Arcaver
    So how does it work without having to go to YouTube?
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arcaver wrote: »
    So how does it work without having to go to YouTube?

They are different. And yes, you have your armor visible (unlike with polymorphs) when you have skin costume on.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • LuthienDragon
    It goes under the armor. I bought it and thought it would be OVER the armor, just like a dress skin I bought months ago. Nope.
  • Stranglehands
    Stranglehands
    ✭✭✭✭
    check it out-
    oDzNHbT.jpg
    .kcoR gnillaF si noitadnuoF esohw ETIYREP oT
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks awesome on my main, an argonian. Looks great I'm glad my armor does not change from it.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    comes out really blotchy on a vampire tho
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Zamptyy
    Zamptyy
    Bought it thinking it would be over the armor but nope.

Kinda makes me mad what is the point of having this if you never get to see it?
  • LuthienDragon
    Zamptyy wrote: »
    Bought it thinking it would be over the armor but nope.

Kinda makes me mad what is the point of having this if you never get to see it?

The sad thing is that when I previewed it, it immediately covered my armor. I do love the naked mind shriven look, specially on my argonian.
  • smokeytheroach
    smokeytheroach
    Soul Shriven
    Can it be worn at the same time as the raggid clothing costume? Cuz that would look fantastic.
    XBL - SmokeytheRoach
    PSN - SmokeytheRoach
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @smokeytheroach
    Can it be worn at the same time as the raggid clothing costume? Cuz that would look fantastic.

That would be awesome but I believe the both count as a costume.

But they should have skins be there own thing. So you could have the skin and the costume at the same time. I'm sure lots would like that.
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on October 9, 2015 9:49PM
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was going to be like the preview. . Lame. I don't want all my armor covering it up