The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Benefits

garrettb14_ESO1
garrettb14_ESO1
Soul Shriven
Before I get into details, first I may say this is odd that I'm using my BETA profile to post on the forum.. For some reason, my account info isn't being accepted.

Now onto the topic. I subscribed yesterday and I am enjoying the little benefits it presents, but I have already thought of ways to make it more interesting. For example, that 10% bonus we get? I think that percentage should go up by 1% every month we stay subscribed. So if I stay subscribed for 6 months in a row, my bonuses now are at 16%. To keep this balanced, perhaps it can cap off at 20% or it gets reset back to 10% on the new year?

In addition, this should apply to the amount of crowns we get. Every month we stay subscribed, we should get an increase of 100 crowns per month.. so it'd go 1,500, to 1,600 to 1,700 and so on and so forth. Maybe have it cap off too or reset at the beginning of the new year.

Where are the flying mounts?

Where are the player/guild housing/base building? What about usable boats? Or boats as our housing?

Mini games anyone? Perhaps a PvP drinking game that makes it so hard or crazy or hilarious to fight and we can bet on who wins?

Thoughts?

• leveltic
    leveltic
    Flying mounts would be cool but I don't want to see them. I would like to see some type of housing whether it be guild or self it would make me feel more at home lmao.
  • OrdainedFaun
    OrdainedFaun
    ✭✭
    How about extra mailbox space, faster mail delivery, more space to sell in the guild store, more inventory/bank space, the ability to have extra slots for costume/armor pieces, free/discounted visits to the barber, or priority queuing in PVP?
  • leveltic
    leveltic
    Right now I would be happy with changing my shield color
  • Trayzard
    Trayzard
    ✭✭✭
    Player Housing and stuff for the house is a good idea but it shouldn't be a Crown Store Item. Would be better to achieve that stuff ingame.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Drunken fist fighting for the WIN!!!
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leveltic wrote: »
    Right now I would be happy with changing my shield color

I would be happy with being able to dye my underpants! Been wearing the same greyish pair since Beta! :D
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• BrisbaniteAU
    BrisbaniteAU
    ✭✭
    This is both a request for help from ESO Support and feedback about the support that I have already received.

I'm an ESO Plus subscriber on Xbox One and I haven't been receiving the 1500 Crowns with each ESO Plus monthly payment. I contacted ESO in-game support about this and the man I spoke with didn't appear to understand how the ESO Plus subscription works. I then contacted Xbox Support and the woman knew ESO and ESO Plus very well but didn't have access to the Crowns record. She recommended that I contact ESO Support again and supply the information she gathered and recorded (ticket number: 1307935233).

Could an experienced ESO Support person please contact me about my missing Crowns?

My feedback is that I found it very disappointing that an Xbox Support person knew significantly more about ESO than an ESO Support person. All credit to Microsoft for either training their people well or recruiting gamers as their support people (or both). I think that ESO Support people should be similarly trained or selected.
    I'm a middle-aged gamer from Brisbane, Australia, who has enjoyed ESO since PC beta and now into the Xbox One version.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faster trait research would be a nice perk for eso plus.
    And maybe even a 4th research slot for traits..

Just something I wish was included with eso plus.
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on October 10, 2015 2:20AM