Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Baelborne Legacy Bugged?

Imryll
Imryll
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it currently possible to end the Baelborne curse? I keep examining the ward, and it disappears without offering a choice. The NPC remains non-hostile, but has nothing to say to me, and I still have the alternative option for completing the quest. Am I overlooking something here, or is the quest (at least the option my character wants to take) currently broken? I've completely closed down the game and tried again, and I've fished in the area to make sure I could interract with other objects. My character kneels down to examine the ward when I use E, the ward disappears, and then it reappears after a little while.

It shouldn't matter, but the character having this experience is a DC altmer.
Edited by Imryll on October 9, 2015 7:52AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you try abandoning the quest and starting over? That often fixes interaction bugs. It is also advisable to log off for at least fifteen minutes after abandoning before trying again so that the area can fully reset.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the suggestion, @Enodoc. I've not tried that.