Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire or Werewolf?

Black_Canary15
Why is it so hard to get someone to help you become either? I've been searching for almost a month.
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    I got offered several bites through the guilds I got randomly invited to. I reckon getting into a guild and PM'ing some guild mates is your best bet.
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least with WW, you can only bite once per week. I give guildies priority, but have done one random plea on chat.

It's also certainly possible to get yours the NPC spawn way; I did.
  • Yukonjack
    Yukonjack
    If you are NA PS4 I will do it for free if you catch me when I am on. Also, the reason you are having a hard time is part cool down, and part people wanting to get paid for it.
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Depends what platform you're on, server and faction.
    Got vampire Daggerfall Covenant ready to bite and wanting my Aldemeri Dominion character to be a vampire.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have 3 vampires and 2 ww all ready to bite someone.

DC
    NA server

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform/server/faction? I have two Werewolves and bite for free whenever they are off cool down. No vampires though because they suck (no pun intended)
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you can just go stand at the shrines and someone will randomly bite you.
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    I dropped vamp cause I was tired of getting 1 shotted by dawnbreaker of smiting
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Warden
  • Black_Canary15
    NA server Ebonheart Pact
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you were on EU, I'd get one of my guild members to bite you, or I'd do it myself if you wouldn't mind waiting till next week. That's partly the reason why its so difficult. And its hard to get bitten by the NPCs. And lots of people want money for their bites still. This is why I started my guild Priests of Hircine, to bite people for free to help it not be so much of an issue.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Gipo
    Gipo
    ✭✭
    What's wrong with just camping WW/Vamp spots at night and getting it by yourself?
    When I decided to become WW i've got it the same day by googling the spots and searching for the rare WW respawn.
    Same with the vamp.
  • Black_Canary15
    I tried and it hasn't worked so I wanted some help