Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning Farming

Given New Life
Given New Life
Soul Shriven
Hey Guys I was looking to get my provisioning up and was looking for suggestions on where to farm some stuff. Preferably without stealing. Being close to a bank or cooking pot is a bonus too. Or if you have any suggestions for recipes that are good to use. Thanks!
  • Given New Life
    Given New Life
    Soul Shriven
    I am in the Ebonheart Pact
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Coldharbor is the best place (if you have access), because nothing is considered stealing there.

Sanguine's Demesne (public dungeon in Shadowfen) is another good spot that doesn't require stealing.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it spelled again, Eyvaia, the final mages guild area nothing is owned there.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Wolfy2512
    Wolfy2512
    I am in the Ebonheart Pact

Get yourself to your starter island Bleakrock Isle and make sure you check all containers, especially go around the beaches finding treasure chests. You'll eventually find quite a few recipes and loads of ingredients. Cooking fires are normally in the local inns.

Quick further tip to save getting overloaded with ingredients, once you've learned some level 5/10/15 recipes just collect the ingredients needed to make these and forget the level 1 recipes, your xp will rise much quicker. You can make them whatever level your character is, you just can't use them, but you can sell them on (there's normally a very handy chef by the cooking fires too)

• Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find yourself a building or cave that has a loading screen to enter. Run around loot all the sacks and crates etc, then log out and back in again, everything will have respawned, rinse repeat until you are full, sell up what you don't need and go back for more. The "set" crafting locations (ones you have to enter via a loading screen) are really good for this as they mostly have a lot of sacks and crates about and you can craft there at the same time.

Edited by Belidos on October 9, 2015 9:46AM
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Depending on your level, I like to go to the fort that is near Riften. Lots of barrels and sacks in there. Not sure if there is a cooking fire there or not though.