Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Shade Vet 16 -=-=-=- PS4 EU PACT-=-=-=- (HEALER)

WhatsYourLimit
Im Vet 16 in full seducar/magnus i am looking to get vet 16 engineers gardian helmet. I need 3 good AOE DPS (NO TANK) the bull is extremely easy with 3 dps aoe team with taunt healer. im extremely tanky for my 5 light 2 heavy healer 24k spell resistance 21.5k physical resistance. Templar healer. Please message me in game (mail) / IGN: Whatsyourlimit / PSN: WhatsYourLimit94 / Server: EU
  • WhatsYourLimit
    I HATE THIS dungeon, Grobul NEEEDS a nerf. Since the patch everyone has the helmet. Now its impossible to find a team to do the damn dungeon never mind a good team. LISTEN TO THE *** PLAYERS. nerf that *** thing its not even a real *** boss its pre-end boss from dungeon and its harder to kill than anything on this game. This dungeon is killing my soul.
  • WhatsYourLimit
    NOT ONLY IS GROBUL OP THE *** SPHERES HEAVY IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SPOT AND THEY DO MORE DAMAGE AND ANYTHING IV EVER INCOUNTERED AS A NONE ELITE MOB. who ever made this dungeon is stupid as ***. the dungeon needs nerfing when i do actualy find a good team and somone gets the helmet on vet 16 they quit and refuse to help anyone else do it. i really cant tell you enough how much this dungeon is killing my soul.