The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character - King Kurog"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Meet the Character - King Kurog."
6f014c2b469144d8b17a63f3c4d9363a.jpg

Meet King Kurog gro-Orsinium, one of the new characters that you'll encounter while playing through the upcoming Orsinium DLC game pack!

Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda sad knowing that he will ultimately fail in his goal :(
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    Rodvic wrote: »
    Kinda sad knowing that he will ultimately fail in his goal :(
    But he will be inpiration for many an Orsimer, and Orsinium wil be rebuilt and razed again. The Orsimer people will never be allow themselves to be defeated.

Torug ag krazak!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The voice actor that is giving life to King Kurog (and I'm almost certain that its JB Blanc, also playing Sheogorath) is just a-m-a-z-i-n-g! He gives so much personality to the character that you can not help but believe in him!
    The writting is excellent, and the dialogues let us discover one of the richest character created by The Elder Scrolls Online I believe.

Really, "King Kurog" is not a character we will forget! Kudos for all the team of devellopers: artist, animator, writter, voice actor etc for this piece of art!

5617c4aef05e6.png

Edited by Elloa on October 9, 2015 1:46PM
  • TheHumanFloyd
    TheHumanFloyd
    ✭✭✭
    I really love King Kurog! This was a nice little insight into his character as well.

I think the current situation in Orsinium is really fascinating. A king who wants to turn his back on tradition? Who wants to read, write, build and talk? Despite this there's no doubt that Kurog is a true Orc. I can't help but wonder how much of his 'progressive' ways are just attempts to gain a foothold in a changing world, only so that the Orcs can be strong enough to return to their old ways and defend themselves.