The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't find group for dungeons! Could you help me, please?

Skipiduai
Skipiduai
Soul Shriven
Hello,
mine main character is vet rank 7, imperial templar from Daggerfall side... I was earler werewulf and noticed it quite useless skill..
now I'm triyng to delvelop vampirism and I have got level 10 and something for it.
I can do healing and hit hard enemy... I have try out different attribute sets and skill sets.
Now I'm planned to be a little more macig side than stamina but imperial guy have guite good stamina even you don't put
points much for it.
I have good provision, black smithing skills... now developing skills for alchemistry... thats not proceed yet well...It's something what to do next too.
I have passed my way to Ebonheart... trying to do more.
But problem are dungeons, group dungeons and arena. I need some good group.
People who won't give up if they die at first... We can develop and fine tune skill sets so that we can beat monsters.
SO if there is some other people who would like to go in dungeons please contact me via PSN: Skipiduai
I play on EU server evenings and weekends. It would be benefit if you use mic and phones... I'm from Finland & I can speak English.
  • Skipiduai
    Skipiduai
    Soul Shriven
    Hello

this is still active

If you want to meet me in the game, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Playing in good group enable dungeons and special item sets too.

We could form kind of guild too if there will be more people than me who would like to play dungeons.

So hurry up boys and girls too, weekend comes and it would be nice to try out some caves!

I have one vampire bite free for first one and I can do some special armories in almost all race styles...
    We could have also special food too... as you know from earlier post alchemistry is still on going...
    so it would be always benefit that if you have some crafting skill if you can share it for other players....

As I wrote weekend is starting... let's do something together!
  • Skipiduai
    Skipiduai
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Skipiuai

you can call me as Skip in phones
  • Skipiduai
    Skipiduai
    Soul Shriven
    And it is PS4 & EU server and alliance DC = daggerfall
  • Skipiduai
    Skipiduai
    Soul Shriven
    come on lets play :smiley:
  • NavonodTheWicked
    Join my guild Crypt Dwellers and we're a Group Finder Guild. We're building up at the moment and have a few members to do dungeons. Send me an invite PSN: OneScarMore.
    Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. ~Dante, The Inferno
  • Skipiduai
    Skipiduai
    Soul Shriven
    Join my guild Crypt Dwellers and we're a Group Finder Guild. We're building up at the moment and have a few members to do dungeons. Send me an invite PSN: OneScarMore.

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for delay with my reply.

I'll send you friend request so that you can invite me if you have still open vacation in your guild.

Last update for mine main character:
    VR8
    Level 50 alchemist
    Level 50 Blacksmith, all common racial styles
    Level 50 Provisioning
    Level 10 Vampire (unused bite available)
    Level 50 all Racial skills for Imperial Templar
    Last map set open for Daggerfall character (Ebon heart..)
    Weapon skills about 50% 40...50 levels
    Fighter guild level over 10
    Magic guild very close level 10 (meterior available soon 8) )
    I have also imperial DLC
    Currently developing enchanting, wood and cloth crafting are around level 40.
  • NavonodTheWicked
    Always open man.
    Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. ~Dante, The Inferno