The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for PVE/PVP Guild

Arnotje1991
Arnotje1991
Soul Shriven
Hello fellow players,

My name is Arno, 24 years old located in The Netherlands. ESO is my first real big MMORPG that i play seriously. I am playing as an Breton Sorceror and reached Veteran Rank 1 this week, so i decided it its time for me to find an active Guild/Clan. As i said it is my first serious MMORPG game so i am realy learning new things everyday about this game when i hang out with other players, but most of the time i am operating SOLO but it is time to end that i hope :)

So i am looking for a guild with who i can do dungeons, people who can realy learn me stuff and have the patience to do it. And when i have become more expert about the game myself, i hope to be apart of a kind of PVP/Clanwar kind of thing.

What do you get in return you may think with this 24 year old noob? Well.. Your guild/clan will get an motivated, active PVE/PVP player for it in return ;D

Hope to hear from some of you guys soon!

Kind Regards,

Arno

PS: I am available on Teamspeak, other programs i need to download first and figure out how to work ;D
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings
    The Reapers seem to fit your bill nicely. If you are interested visit our website We are a casual guild thats been part of the game from the beginning we have a lot to offer whether it's company, groups or help you are looking for we play both PVE and PVP content we have really experienced members who have played a lot of content who are happy to lend a hand or advice.

Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on August 25, 2015 11:06AM
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    What alliance are u in?
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I'd like to offer you our friendly guild for clearing some dungeons (we have just started this type of activity) and take part in the battles of Cyrodiil. We have a forum-site, voice communicating is possible, and also we use our guild chat actively. We aren't hardcore grinders nor farmers, while we have some expert members in this playstyle, too. Instead we are cheerful rogues, waiting for ZOS to implement some content in this theme as well ;)Read about us!
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    remedios17 wrote: »
    What alliance are u in?

Agree on this. would like to know that. But if you are on aldmeri dominion side then you are more then Wellcome to my Guild. We do PvP aspects and dungeons and we through in some events weekly when we can. I have had the Guild since beta so i know what am doing and i have learned up a few noobs to become good players. We use teamspeak 3 to comunicate so we can have some real teamgameplay. If you want info or an invite then just send me a reply.
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hello fellow players,

My name is Arno, 24 years old located in The Netherlands. ESO is my first real big MMORPG that i play seriously. I am playing as an Breton Sorceror and reached Veteran Rank 1 this week, so i decided it its time for me to find an active Guild/Clan. As i said it is my first serious MMORPG game so i am realy learning new things everyday about this game when i hang out with other players, but most of the time i am operating SOLO but it is time to end that i hope :)

So i am looking for a guild with who i can do dungeons, people who can realy learn me stuff and have the patience to do it. And when i have become more expert about the game myself, i hope to be apart of a kind of PVP/Clanwar kind of thing.

What do you get in return you may think with this 24 year old noob? Well.. Your guild/clan will get an motivated, active PVE/PVP player for it in return ;D

Kind Regards,

Arno

PS: I am available on Teamspeak, other programs i need to download first and figure out how to work ;D

Just wondering if you have found your Guild ;P?
  • rastadreadlion
    You've written a nice post here, I'm not surprised several other guilds have already posted. Perhaps you should consider this anyway.
    Edited by rastadreadlion on October 4, 2015 6:19PM
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    The Adamantine Order is a friendly, very helpful social guild for AD!

We help players of any level with all kinds of group content and have different weekly events on every day!
    Our guild is a casual but active guild full of people who are passionate about the game, wanting to complete the game to its fullest as well as getting all of those achievements!

You can find more out about us by visiting our thread or taking a look at our website!
    2csb9dk.jpg
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hello fellow players,

Kind Regards,

Arno

hay :neutral: have you found your Guild yet? We would like to get a reply :wink:
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Probably DC if he is Breton, unless he got imperial edition or bought the unlock. I imagine he is probably getting frustrated just as I am.