The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for guild

lilithmoonstar
lilithmoonstar
Soul Shriven
Hi I am a new player and am looking for a guild lvl 13 sorceror AD. I am a mature adult and looking for like minded players
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we are sometimes quite cheerful, we have an adult-like, friendly community.
  • Accident_Pr0ne
    Hello Lilith,

You are more then welcome to join our Mature/social Guild on AD. PLZ feel free to give me a whisper in game...Or visit our website ;)
    ****Rusty Gold Weapons*****

RGW is a social guild for mature players (24+), playing PVP and PVE useing Teamspeak3. Many (100+) male and female joined our nice guild already. Whisper me for an invite or visit our website www.rustyoldweapons.com...
    Tired playing on your own?...Join us!!

Friendly regards @Accident_Pr0ne :)
    “Rusty Old Weapons”
    We are active in the EU server.
    ROW is a guild for mature players, men and women in the age of 30 40 and 50 or older.
    Feel free to visit our websit www.rustyweapons.com
  • Truewavesound
    Truewavesound
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Lilith

<Hammerfell Trading> is recruiting. The mature and friendly trading & social guild is built on proud principles of collaboration and teamwork and has a guild store, weekly guild lottery and lots of helpful guild members. Join us now and make this something special. 18+ only.

Please whisper @Truewavesound or @old-timer in game for an invite. Alternatively, leave your account name below and I will send you a guild invite. Hope to hear from you soon.

Truewavesound
  • rastadreadlion
    Perhaps by now you need an end-game guild? [pc][eu][ad]
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    The Adamantine Order is a friendly, very helpful social guild for AD!

We help players of any level with all kinds of group content and have different weekly events on every day!
    Our guild is a casual but active guild full of people who are passionate about the game, wanting to complete the game to its fullest as well as getting all of those achievements!

You can find more out about us by visiting our thread or taking a look at our website!
    2csb9dk.jpg