The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blue Screen/Scroll Carrying PS4

EclypticWarChild
EclypticWarChild
Soul Shriven
The other night I got the chance to carry the scroll of Mnem from AD's Mnem temple. I made it all the way to Brindle (friendly territory) and then the good ole blue screen. Luckily a guildie was able to take the scroll where it needed to be and we got the capture. I'm wondering, does anyone else think that partial credit should be given to the scroll carrier if they blue screened? I mean the player who turns it in gets gold or something, correct? Just wondering what your thoughts are on this?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's blue screened? Is that when it randomly takes you into the loading screen during the game?
  • EclypticWarChild
    EclypticWarChild
    Soul Shriven
    When you are playing the game, will it will boot you out of the application and give that B.S. Error report send option. Then you have to reconnect all over again.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh that. Hasn't happened to me in a while but it would *** me off so bad when it used to
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    it happens in high pop areas too from time to time albet rarely. I've blue screened a few times right after loading into Wayrest. It's like the game sometimes just throws it's hands up and says "Not bothered" when trying to load.