Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

The Tavern (IC RP, Come Join)

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sola:"I think someone died...I think."
    *Sola approaches the body and kicks it softly.*
    "That's dead."
    *Sola waits for a moment before speaking again.*
    "Well, I'm a medic, but I can't really resurrect the dead; I'm no miracle worker...well I am a miracle worker sometimes, but...well, I could try to use a soul gem to resurrect him. If we really need to."
    *Sola pauses and fixes her hair and clothes.*
    "Sorry, I'm a mess right now."
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Luke eyes the chatty lass a moment, then looks back to the old man*

Are we sure he needs resurrecting? Anyone check to see if he is actually alive?

*Luke makes no move to check the old man, but instead, looks around for others*
    Edited by Krist on October 5, 2015 6:33PM
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    Runrad * Looked that dead old man*

Runrad: "Well all we need to go someday this was his day"

*Runrad started to eat again* He didnt want get involed to this he had his own worries*

Avendus: *Looked around it feeled that everyone was looking this dead man and him. He looked to this women with messed hair and nodded*

Avendus: You are right we dont know anything about this man its best to burn him. *when he said it he almost started to cry because he was still very shocked* I.. I shall look his satchel if there is any kind of clues who he was and did he had any kind of family"

*He grabbed old man's satchel but didnt open it yet.*

Avendus: "Does anyone know his name?... Oh an..and when we burn him it need to be done with Respect."

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sola:"Respect? Don't worry, I treat all bodies with respect, regardless of who they are...were. You're right though, we need to find out some information about this person before I go Ash Mountain on this guy...sorry...that was morbid. It's the magicka from the tea. It's got me hyped up. I'll calm down in a moment, I swear."
    *Sola pulls out a loaf of flatbread and starts eating. She starts talking while chewing*
    "Just find me where I need to send the ashes to, so I can handle it."
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    Avendus: *sitted down and opened satchel. He founded many small everyday objects, few flowers, small rocks, he almost throw up when he saw small bugs in small bottle.*

Avendus: "I think he was some kind of alchemist or a mage.. I dont know."

*He continued searching about some kind of clues who this man was. Then he found few letters

"Dear Sandalf"

"I have waited your return to Windhelm. You do know that our dream about our own alchemy shop doesent move along if you dont come back soon. I need your help with so many things."

Lenwe Tasartir.

* After he has read the letter he placed it on the table.*

*Avendus walked to this odd lady who was willing to take care of the body and ashes*

Avendus: "His name is Sandalf. I dont know where is he from but he had a friend in Windhelm named Lenwe Tasartir. Maybe we should Send ashes to him".

*Avendus thought something for a while*

Avendus: " Maybe its wise that i travel to Windhelm and find this Lenwe Tasartir. I need to talk to him to get some kind of peace. If you take care of the body i take care of his friend. Deal?

* He watched again Sandalf's dead body. He wasnt shocked no more he was more like curious to know more about this man*

Avendus: "Now i need a drink"

A
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sola:"Of course you can take the ashes."
    *Sola looks around for a few seconds.*
    "Should I do it right here, or should I burn him somewhere else? Holy flames get really hot, and I don't want to burn anyone or anything but the body. The ashes aren't supposed to be mixed with anything."
    *Sola runs over to the barrel she was by and grabs her backpack.*
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Argonian remains off to the side as a flurry of activity surrounds a supposedly-dead man. She clenches her jaws, tail snapping, as someone went through a satchel on the body and mentioned something about Windhelm.

"I hope that wasn't the one I was supposed to come see," she mumbles, feeling bad for the man but feeling more concerned that her contact could be deceased. After a moment of hesitating, she slowly goes to stand near the other female offering to burn the body, lest it be tainted by something contagious. She glances at the one who had just finished reading the letter he had found, then glances at the body. She kneels down, gently running a hand over the remains. She finds no further letters, no indications beyond the name that had been revealed by the letter.

"I need to make a note of informing the Guildmaster that sometimes subtlety can backfire," she grumbles as she shifts back into a crouch, pushing herself up with a sigh. She then glances around, beginning to feel a bit out of place. Despite having spent most of her life traveling Stonefalls, she was used to being around more of her own kind thanks to joining a Guild that stood as the defenders of Black Marsh.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • DarthSeverus394
    Aberforth had watched on as the others rushedly analyzed the body without any analyzing beyond a pulse check. The man had age yes but he was lively and strong, the odds of him slipping away whilst wide awake were slim to none. Much less while all these people were around. Surely somebody would have noticed. He got up and walked over, approaching the scene slowly and calmly, as to not offend the others who had been so quick to suggest burning a man in the middle of a tavern so morbidly. "Excuse me, may I examine him before you go on with this plan? I am a priest and a healer, I should be able to see what happened." He spoke nervously, expecting them to lash out like most warriors did as of late." The barkeep Luke reacted wuickly, as if it was his plan anyway. "Yes, I would like your opinion. This tavern has certain...properties to it. I do not believe a daedric curse was involved." He spoke smoothly, as if knowing anything he said would be obeyed. Nodding, Aberforth knelt down and began to examine the body. He closed his eyes and proceeded to hover his hands over the mans body. His palms were humming with a bright blue energy as they moved over every inch of the man. He spoke as he continued to work, "This man is not dead." Murmurs errupted from almost everyone watching. The loud woman spoke, "Now how did you come to that conclusion? Hes not breathing!" She proclaimed. Aberforth furled his brow, "Just because he has no pulse and isnt breathing, does not mean he is dead." Multiple people now stared at him as if he was crazy. "Are you dull or something monk?" Sola remarked. Aberforth had concluded his sweep of the body and stood now, looking at Luke. He somehow knew he was the only open minded person worth talking to. "His mind is elsewhere. Whether it be soul magic or a dream, his conciousness is not with his body. However, he is not dead. Burning him would ensure that he dies, though." He seemed like he was making a case to Luke now as to why this man should live, having not even known him. "For his soul or mind to have left his body without any physical indication also means that this wasnt done by anyone else. HE is the one who did this, likely not expecting anyone to notice he was 'asleep'. As well, he almost certainly has the choice to 'wake up' whenever he pleases." Aberforth was speaking factually, and from experience now. "I can figure out if it is his mind that is away or his soul entirely, but to do so I would have to enter his mind, without permission. Ive seen this before. It is highly skillful magic, and a tavern is hardly a place to practice it, but I would rather not have to enter his mind. Its my conclusion that whether it be business or pleasure, this man is planning to wake up. Ill also go ahead and assume he would like to not be murdered by holy immolation." He spoke the last sentence condescendingly, hoping the irrational and self proclaimed "medic" of Meridia was listening. He waited, as Luke seemed to be pondering his words.
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Luke looked about, obviously wondering why a bartender, and not even a full time one, was making a decision on the life or death of this man*

Yeah. I agree that we should not be uh, burning him, until we know for sure if he is actually dead. The proprieter of this place would not be very happy with us burning his customers, even if prematurely. Well, especially if prematurely.

*Luke looks around, nodding to everyone, insuring they are all on the same page*
    Edited by Krist on October 5, 2015 11:00PM
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sola:"Hm...I guess I wouldn't know this if I haven't seen anything like this. Hold on."
    *Sola casts a Detect Life spell to try and discern any life.*
    "Well, whatever life is left in him is rather little. I'd consider him dead. I guess that what I say isn't always right."
    *Sola looks at the body intently, and after a few moments, her green eyes widen and a smile comes to her face.*
    "Wait...Detect Life. How could I be so close-minded? This person didn't look like a vampire, but that doesn't mean he isn't already undead."
    *Sola casts a Detect Undeath spell, but is disappointed at the results.*
    "Still little."
    *Sola finally casts a Detect Daedra spell, and is still disappointed.*
    "So, I'll give it to you. Not dead. Probably a magic-induced stasis. Very little life in him, but I figured that right of the bat he was dead. I mean I see what death is. I don't use my precious magicka to detect it anymore."
    *Sola digs though her backpack and looks for something.*
    "Ah, here we go. On the subjects of On Our Own. Daedra. Anyone with any knowledge of Daedric Princes would assume Vaermina. That's the most obvious thing. Of course there are all manner of things: Soul Shriven, the Soul Cairn. Whichever one it is, I'll get to the bottom of this with you. I'm no frontline soldier, but I'm a skilled mage. Very skilled."
    "So, if it's somewhere that I don't know, I can get us there. I've been to the Colored Rooms, Coldharbour, Apocrypha, and if it's somewhere else, I have someone who can get us where we need to go. Just let me grab my stuff."
    *Sola walks over to the barrel she had been sleeping in, but on the way over there, she trips over what she thought was a wayward chair, and she fell to the floor, her arm hitting a drink on a table and it spilling on her.*
    *Sola gets up and quickly grabs her staff and runs back to Aberforth.*
    "Yeah, maybe I shouldn't go with you. But I can try to get you where you need to go, and if you need a staff...er...well, this is awkward...take my staff...I don't want to smell like mead the whole time here. I'm going to change."
    *Sola runs over to a portion of the tavern where she was hidden from everyone else. With her, she takes a change of purple clothes.*
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • DarthSeverus394
    Aberforth's eyes widened as he realized what she proposed. Sending a thumb in the bars direction he explained, "Oh no I wont be going anywhere. I offered to examine the man and normally I would take interest in saving a life...but im here to, uh, drink my problems away, like the Nords in the songs." Normally Aberforth would take shame in hearing himself say these words but now he didnt. He suspected it all came down to his recent revelation that ultimately led him here. He was still young so maybe he was confused. He had been all over Tamriel, adventuring, healing as a priest of Arkay, living life to the fullest. The one thing he had learned, was that even good gods have an agenda. More recently he had discovered Arkay's. It had caused him grief enough that he took it upon himself to walk out on his fellow priests during their latest rounds of healing within the Temple district. He felt as if he had lost purpose, and until he could figure out what exactly it was that he wanted to live for, he certainly wouldnt be travelling to a plane of Oblivion to help a stranger. "As I said I suspect his business is his own. If it goes sour and he is killed, that will be his own doing." He backed away and retreated to his seat at the bar as he finished. As he sat down he noticed the Argonian in the room was now visibly agitated about something.
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    Avendus * Didn't know what to think so many things happened. His mind was full of questions*

Avendus: " Are you saying this man is alive but kind of dead or something Like that?"
    And he is doing it himself?."

*Tavern was full of life and questions. Many Customers were thinking what happens next?*

Runrad: " Ah Come burn the man... I think he is so old he could burn fast.. Heh"

* Many of Customers didn't like it what Nord said*

Sandalf: *Suddenly opened his eyes* "Damn you Runrad you and your bad jokes" *After this he just laughed. Nobody else was or maybe Runrad. Sandalf standed up"

Sandalf: " Well i think i have started some kind of show tonight" *Sandalf watched all who had plans for his "dead body" and others didn't think he was dead.

Sandalf: " Allow me to explain. I am an alchemist and a mage. I didnt plan to upset you not at all. I have long waited a ghange to get one Oblivion realm that i have studied long time. Well that change happened to be tonight. *He watched around if anyone was still listening*

"I had to get me in deep and i mean really deep sleep. Thats why i asked for a corner table.. Well with a mixsture of alcohol and some special flowers and few spells i was able to go there"

"Oh it was interesting place to be and study but now i think i have Been stupid Like i many times am. I am sorry to cause this all trouble and sorrow to some * Looked to this Imperial who finded him "Dead"*

"Oh and dont mind Runrad.. *Looked Young Nord who was still laughing* " He is a friend of mine. I am actually teaching him about Alchemy. His father wants that young man has something else on his mind that women and fighting. His job was to guard me so no one would. Well burn me or something Like that"

"Again sorry about causing all of this."

*Then Sandalf talked to this purple clothed lady*

"I am sorry that i robbed you'r change to go looking for me in the Oblivion realms" Oblivion realms are great places to study. I am sure you will get another change to go those places".

*Sandalf watched around..* "Thank you all for solving this mystery.. Of course i wanted to stay for a little longer in the Realms but Maybe next time i do this more private".

*Sandalf taked his coat and satchel, walked to Runrad. Ordered a drink and started to talk with Runrad Like nothing special has happened*.

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sola:*Sola's eyes widen as the old man walks in on her changing her clothes.*
    "What in Oblivion are you doing? You creep!"
    *Sola walks out a few seconds later, looking refreshed, and in a notably upkept state, with her hair fixed, and her clothes no longer stained with blood, sweat, and dirt, and no longer smelling like alcohol.*
    "You're lucky I was almost done."
    "Anyways, it's fine. I can go to Oblivion whenever I want. I usually don't though, because something goes wrong, and it's usually hard to get out safely."
    *Sola waits around for a few more seconds, looking around to pass the time before asking a question.*
    "Can I have my staff back?"
    PC NA CP 531+
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • DarthSeverus394
    Aberforth had absent mindedly set the staff at the bar, and motioned to it now. "Of course, im not sure it would have done me much good anyway." He said as he patted his waist, where underneath his grey robes hung a short sword in its sheath. "I never was nuch for staves." He added.
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Luke shook his head in wonderment, and before the mage could finish talking, walks away*

"Just one of the magic folks being nutty", Luke says to his Redguard companion, who was looking rather nervous now. Luke lowers his voice a bit and gets closer to the man. "If you say you have the gold, I can get you out before sun up tomorrow. Just stay ready."
    The Redguard noded, seeming to be at ease a bit more.
    "Have a seat, relax. I will get you another drink," Luke said.

"Thank you all for solving this mystery.. Of course i wanted to stay for a little longer in the Realms but Maybe next time i do this more private", the old man was explaining as Luke passed. Luke rolled his eyes. He did not hate mages and sorcerers, but they weren't his favorite folks either.
    Edited by Krist on October 6, 2015 11:11PM
  • DarthSeverus394
    After all the commotion, Aberforth decided he would take a break from the drinking. After all, they almost lit a man on fire while still alive. Now that it had died down though, he took notice of strange people in the tavern. The argonian, who was still very uneasy, as well as a Redguard with whom Luke must have been interested in given the looks and hushed tones. Aberforth couldnt help but feel like something wasnt quite right. Like maybe he was in a dream? Since he got here he had an eerie feeling that something or someone was up to something, but couldnt place a finger on it. The old man who was serving in Luke's stead now gathered Aberforth's attention at the end of the bar. He noticed the old man was saying the same phrases, never changing a word. On top of that he seemed...off somehow. Aberforth didnt know if it was the drinks or not, but the old man was visibly vibrating in his eyes, his skin looking like it was in motion, as if it were an illusion. Aberforth had collected sweat on his palms now and tried not to seem to visibly alert. His eyes darted to others to see if they noticed but they all mostly seemed busy, save a few. Then, without so much as thinking of saying somethin, it was as if Aberforth has screamed, because immediately both the bartender and Luke's heads snapped away from what they were doing and bore straight into him. He had said nothing and nobody else took notice, but the two men looked at him as if he had been caught doing something wrong. Aberforth released his grip on his glass and clenched his jaw now, knowing full well that something wasnt right...