Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a partner

Vamplordmano
Not sure if this is in the right place, if not let me know and ill move it.

As the title says im looking for a partner, and by that i mean someone to play the game with, i enjoy MMO's but so far i end up playing them solo. So id like to find someone to roam the world of Tamriel with, smiting beasties and living the life.

Im an EU player so that would be preferable but US is fine too.

god i just re-read that and wow it sounds so whiny, lol but anyway there you have it.
  • theragnahackseb17_ESO
    Do you have an character alredy? Im pretty much at the same as you. Love to play with someone but Im always alone
  • Vamplordmano
    Do you have an character alredy? Im pretty much at the same as you. Love to play with someone but Im always alone

at the mo i am plodding along with a lvl30 Bretton sorc
  • theragnahackseb17_ESO

Nice, Im Breton too. DK, but im only lvl 10/11
  • Vamplordmano

nice how you finding DK?
  • theragnahackseb17_ESO

nice how you finding DK?
    DK is nice, he got nice AoE spells, as well as self-defense spells. So far the class looks like its supposed to be more dmg-tank than support
  • Vamplordmano

nice how you finding DK?
    DK is nice, he got nice AoE spells, as well as self-defense spells. So far the class looks like its supposed to be more dmg-tank than support

yeah Dk is mostly used for tank/damage but it can be used for support. never played one myself i usually ranged damage hence the sorc, but i wanna try something new hehe
  • theragnahackseb17_ESO

nice how you finding DK?

yeah Dk is mostly used for tank/damage but it can be used for support. never played one myself i usually ranged damage hence the sorc, but i wanna try something new hehe
    Ye i actually wanna try something new too :D never played archer in this game, so i might try that :D
  • Vamplordmano

nice how you finding DK?

Ye i actually wanna try something new too :D never played archer in this game, so i might try that :D

nice rainy arrows and poison shots pew pew lol
  • theragnahackseb17_ESO

nice how you finding DK?

hahaha true :D
  • Vamplordmano

nice how you finding DK?

hahaha true :D

so Dk archer or summat else?
  • theragnahackseb17_ESO
    I heard that sc archer is nice
  • Vamplordmano
    I heard that sc archer is nice

i can see how that would work arrow and back up spells or pet not sure what i wanna try
  • Truewavesound
    Truewavesound
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Vamp

I run the guild Hammerfell Trading and we have many players at a similar stage in the game as you who could play with and help you. If you'd like to join us, whisper @Truewavesound in game or leave your @ account name below and I will send you an invite.

Kind regards
    Truewavesound
  • rastadreadlion
    You two seem like a nice pair, perhaps my guild would suit you both?