The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Another.... Where the ?!'?,;://. Are my eso crowns thread

lastango
lastango
✭✭✭
Its my third month as an ESO plus member and I have not received my 1500/month crown allowance. They owe me 4500 now.

Xbox one...

Will I ever get them?

Anyone have a positive experience here?

I can't believe how widespread the issue is... it gives me little confidence that they will ever come through.
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had any issues since I purchased my ESO+ sub, but plenty of my friends and guildmates have. One guildmate has even contacted the BBB who just got back to him and said they've been in contact with a representative at ZOS who claims they are "working on it".

No idea why its taking them so long.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Nomisath
    Nomisath
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in the same place right now, third month without my crowns... And now I won't be able to buy the limited content for haloween
    ZOS, do something about this, quickly !
  • duncm001
    duncm001
    Soul Shriven
    Interesting post, first time this Sept28th I did not receive crowns, so being my legal right i contacted the place i bought them (MS) and told them I either wanted full refund as the content i purchased was not delivered (yes the 1500 crowns is explicitly stated as part of the purchase), or the crowns should be credited to my account. It is a simple consumer/provider transaction and you will find that any company not providing a service you paid for, either material or digital, is in error.

I did not even bother dealing with this clowns after my first request, if necessary I will slap them legally, although it appears MS actually understand that they are the ones i made the purchase from in this case and when i pointed out i held them liable for the non-delivery as i did not pay this company directly but MS, they said give them 24 hours. I will give them a little longer, perhaps Monday evening as a good will gesture.

Ironically I do this as a hobby and it is often funny to watch the excuses, even more so when if they have to pay legal charges too when they do not resolve the issue, the bad press and reputation loss when it is made public will hurt them even more. If it comes to it it will not require many people grouping up to put a class action on them either. Good luck with any future ventures after that, i would think Bathsheba would step in before it got that far however. Like i said this sort of thing is my hobby and they may end up being my latest one.

Hope they read this and seek legal advice with a uk law firm, because basically most of experiencing this a UK based and that means they will be effectively governed by UK law.

If some of us make sure they stop this poor customer service, perhaps they will consider it for the wider population, at least i will have an attempt at it for you lot who have been suffering this for a while as the crowns mean nothing to me really. If i wanted any more i could just buy them, it is basically the principle of procurement of goods and not receiving them, there is a word for it in law if it was intentional.

Entertaining times ahead I think.

• PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    Yup no crown points for 2 months I believe.
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    same here ^^

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.