The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Magicka DK vs stam DK (DK PVP ONLY POLL)

MudcrabsRus
MudcrabsRus
✭✭✭
This isn't a poll to see who is better than the other.... It's obvious since IC magicka DKs have been horrendously gimped and stam DKs are the better option.

This poll is for me and others to get a rough idea on what some of the pvp DK population are rolling with now since IC.

I'm still magicka based, but that's purely because I really can not be bothered changing my entire play-style removing vamp for WW it's just to much hastle for me to go down that path right now, as I have always been a magicka DK loyalist.
Edited by MudcrabsRus on October 3, 2015 4:33PM

Magicka DK vs stam DK (DK PVP ONLY POLL) 31 votes

Magicka DK
32%
TonnopesceMalmaistojekarcub18_ESOValencerMumyoRoamingRiverElkAkgurdShaneMurphySneaKProject-Danny 10 votes
Stam DK
67%
brandon_d2003_ESOArmitascodybrewer78b14_ESOSheezabeastSRIBESalduiinvenomskyEllwinMaschinxylenaisekoFlattedfifthDesommettorMaster_KascaioroqueGunphuBosovstitchmhVangyWollust 21 votes
  • 1Grumpy_dunmer1
    Currently playing magicka dk but am working on leveling stamina weapons and skills to swap to stamina. Magicka skills for dk are just weak atm. Hopping on the wb train. : (
    XxbothbarrelsxX ps4 NA
    Magicka nightblade vr16 EP
    Magicka dragonknight vr16 EP
    Options
  • Desommettor
    Desommettor
    ✭✭
    Stam DK
    I used to be a magicka DK and loved it but since IC the majority of DK class abilities are kinda worthless until an update is made.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam DK
    Stamina DK, for the most part, lets you avoid having to actually be a DK. SHhhh, don't tell zos we escaped.
    Edited by Armitas on October 5, 2015 2:52PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options