The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bank Vault and Bag Inventory Space

Herelacfreahelm
Herelacfreahelm
✭✭✭
I am glad that they finally have allowed us to purchase more bank vault and bag inventory space and think that the prices are reasonable and purchases them in groups of 10 for 1000 crowns is ok. The concern is that you have to purchase then individually for each character to increase they bank or bag inventory space.

I really wish that they would have instead when 1000 crows is spent for either a bank vault increase of 10 blocks/spaces or for more bag inventory space this really should have been for all characters on that account.

I hope that this is something that they will look at and consider which would save the player from having to spend more real money to buy more crowns to get the bank space and bag inventory space that it seems the server can support anyway or they would not have let us players purchase this.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erichc68s wrote: »
    I am glad that they finally have allowed us to purchase more bank vault and bag inventory space and think that the prices are reasonable and purchases them in groups of 10 for 1000 crowns is ok. The concern is that you have to purchase then individually for each character to increase they bank or bag inventory space.

Bank space is shared, so bank space is for all characters ( on that account ). The bag space on the other hand is for that character.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.