Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bleackrock Isle Cleared

TyreceGaines
TyreceGaines
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

I just finished the main quest in Bleackrock Isle, as well as all of the side quests, but the Bleackrock Village icon didn't fill in with white like town icons normally do when they are "cleared," so to speak. I got the hero of Bleackrock achievement, as well as the Bleackrock explorer achievement, but it still didn't fill in for me. Davon's Watch and Bal Foyen both filled in white for me when I completed all of their quests. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I maybe missing something?

Thanks for your help.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleakrock Village should clear once you complete "Escape from Bleakrock", the quest in which you evacuate the village through Last Rest, the Nordic ruin, and set sail for Bal Foyen.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp