The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Horrible Support, where did my stuff go?

xgnswiftness
xgnswiftness
Soul Shriven
I sat on the phone for almost two hours and no one picked up... I called because I'm concerned with my account and what happened to it. I shut off my Xbox one for a bit due to some chores and got back on to play some more but only to find my characters deleted. I have bought 3000 Crowns worth of items within the elder scrolls online and had 1500 crowns left over. Please help me with my issue is greatly appreciate it.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This may sound silly, but did you make sure you chose the correct megaserver when you logged back into the game?

Also, if you haven't done so already, please shoot our Support Team an email describing your issue, and they'll respond back as soon as they're able.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    LOL sure they will
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    It took me 12 days to get 1 month's worth of crowns. I e-mailed them back and told them I was owed 2 months. They asked me for a receipt again. I sent them all my proof the first time around lol.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Shoegarshack
    Shoegarshack
    ✭✭
    Send support team an email and you will get a cookie cutter reply giving you the ever helpful link to this forum....
  • The_4O4
    The_4O4
    ✭✭✭
    Email 'Support': "Please discuss this on the forums"
    Forum' Support': "Please send us an email"
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    They say they're investigating but this is what they're actually doing......

i.imgur.com/nhBkv.gif
    Edited by Infinite12 on October 3, 2015 2:20PM
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Balthyzar
    Balthyzar
    ✭✭✭
    Did you actually check and make sure you were on the right server? This problem seems to come up alot on the forums and I have run into it myself. The problem always turns out to be the NA server got switched to EU and just needs to be switched back.
    Balthyzar,
    Heir to House Dagoth & last of the Aundae