Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

LF Guide: "How to get group without mic or False group finder" (PS4)

urkonse
urkonse
✭✭✭
please....
cant do pledges...

PS: NEED TEXT CHAT!!!
Lightning guild is recruiting active players at any level & skill ( PS4 , EU)
  • XxBoDxX
    XxBoDxX
    Use emotes!!! I have no idea about the community on ps4 but usually you can use the emotes to communicate.
  • XxBoDxX
    XxBoDxX
    Sport for double post but we do need some kind of zone chat. Would make this so much better on consoles.
  • ianshere82b14_ESO
    Text Chat would be a huge benefit to the community as a whole. If you have ever been on PS4 and traveled to the main cities, there are tons of trolls just playing music.

In fact right now there is some guy in Imperial Sewers right now talking over everyone with a wanna-be crackhead voice.

Other console MMO use text chat to much success - I do not see why VOIP was the only option for consoles except maybe ZOS is not familiar with console gaming? Idk...
  • ianshere82b14_ESO
    Yes, you can block people, but why do I have to do that everytime when if given the option I would turn area chat off, and use the text chat instead. It is nice for groups and guilds to have voice, yes.

Another benefit would be that I could use a PS4 party chat to stay connected with my friends in other areas/games while still communicating to my dungeon group effectively.
  • DeeBeet
    DeeBeet
    Use attack the boss quick chat, for dps.
    Heal me for healer.
    Tank the boss for tank..

Works everyone for me
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Just use the free mic provided with every PS4.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • urkonse
    urkonse
    ✭✭✭
    i hate talking.

& DeeBeet...i mean i cant get GROUP. getting heal etc. would not be problem

also this is kinda fixed with that ps4 got communities
    Lightning guild is recruiting active players at any level & skill ( PS4 , EU)