The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Game freezes, ps4 blue screens extremely often can't play for more than 30 mins

Jager_Bombs
Jager_Bombs
Soul Shriven
I'am extremely frustrated with this issue. I will start eso on my ps4, select my character and while its requesting my info it will freeze sometimes and than if I am lucky enough to get into the game within 30 mins it will freeze and blue screen. I'll submit an error report and attempt again to launch the game with the same results. When I get signed in, I make sure that I am not logged into area, guild or group chat. I have rebuilt my database, deleted the game file/update file and reinstalled it and the problem persists! I am at a loss for what to do and I can't find any info online about how to resolve this issue
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    First off does this happen on other games?
    Also if it is just ESO then u are *** ZOS doesn't care about their ps4 customers enough to do anything
  • Blood_Oracle
    I'am extremely frustrated with this issue. I will start eso on my ps4, select my character and while its requesting my info it will freeze sometimes and than if I am lucky enough to get into the game within 30 mins it will freeze and blue screen. I'll submit an error report and attempt again to launch the game with the same results. When I get signed in, I make sure that I am not logged into area, guild or group chat. I have rebuilt my database, deleted the game file/update file and reinstalled it and the problem persists! I am at a loss for what to do and I can't find any info online about how to resolve this issue

How long have you owned the PS4? When you boot the game, do the fans go full blast like a hair dryer?