Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

That is a lot of EP

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do so many of you know what guilds are out there and who is part of them? Is there something that goes on in TS? Is there some other website catering to eso guilds?

Horn tooting. Loudly, and often.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You haven't seen a lot of anything until you see TKO during one of their raid nights.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektik_V wrote: »
    You haven't seen a lot of anything until you see TKO during one of their raid nights.

Whenever I see 2 plus raids standing around in a pop locked campaign at the gate city doing nothing, I know it is time for a TKO raid night.
    Edited by TBois on October 1, 2015 3:44AM
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Until I saw it with my own eyes as a member of GoS I had no real idea.

3 stacked raids is a sight to behold indeed x.x
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, no. That's not it. EP just wants to turn Cyrodil into it's own PVE place. They don't want to do PVP anymore so they are making it strictly PVE for their faction. They must really hate PVP. That is the only reason that they would be pushing the other factions to their gates every day all day.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday on Trueflame there was 50+ AD zerging the map. I was told it was two full groups of 24 plus an unknown amount of pugs. Saw some names in the mix of AD who are anti zerg, guess their policy changed.

Was fun though, farmed so much AP. It was wonderful!
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's an example of a guild that could send one raid to a separate campaign, which would help quite a bit.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On Azura's last night I watched 50-60 EP zerg down Molag Bal, including 3 or 4 well known 4+ Star EP players. I lasted longer against that Zerg than he did.

This is what PvP has become in ESO and why I'm tired of it. When you have that many players rolling around in the sewers with nothing better to do what is the point of trying to doing anything?

Get zerging or GTFO.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Yonkit
    Yonkit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    On Azura's last night I watched 50-60 EP zerg down Molag Bal, including 3 or 4 well known 4+ Star EP players. I lasted longer against that Zerg than he did.

This is what PvP has become in ESO and why I'm tired of it. When you have that many players rolling around in the sewers with nothing better to do what is the point of trying to doing anything?

Get zerging or GTFO.

Only campaign i've seen that level of IC zerging on is AZ. Hade/TF/Chill have their own problems but not subterranean zerging to the degree of AZ. So here's what we should do.

If you're part of a big guild in AZ. TKO, Haxus, whoever is zerging blue, STAY THERE. Keep the corruption in one space as much as possible. Otherwise, if you're a single player who doesn't have a home, or a small guild (2-8) then spread out to some of the other campaigns because they could use more action overall in the sewers and IC.
    Has an Alter Ego in the form of a very large quadrupedal black & white Bear.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You're all as bad as each other.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

You sir have won the pvp forums.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Lies. Everyone knows Telel is their own unique definition of terrible.

If you look up easy AP in the khajiit dictionary there's a picture reading 'Telel was dead and couldn't pose for this' right next to it.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »
    Alomar wrote: »
    Love that song, saw and killed just as large zergs of DC and AD in Azura's last night, but I think they were illusions since those don't exist amiright?

Those weren't "zergs" though. They were "24 man tactical divisions". Only EP zergs.

Well if yellow brings 24 to a fight you all know red will bring 48 at least. The red Zerg in the video is at least 60 people, the largest group on AD is HK and they will run 24, but you all know red will just get two 24 man groups to trample them anyways xD

Do I need to show you some pics of 50 man AD zer--erm tactical units overruning 16 man groups of EP? Cause I got em. Took some last night when Yellow swarmed out of BRK like a hornets nest had been kicked. 2 full raids plus.

Come on, man. Tell me you don't ACTUALLY believe EP has a patent on the zerg. You simply cannot actually believe that. Nobody is that dumb.

...Are they?
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, no. That's not it. EP just wants to turn Cyrodil into it's own PVE place. They don't want to do PVP anymore so they are making it strictly PVE for their faction. They must really hate PVP. That is the only reason that they would be pushing the other factions to their gates every day all day.

All I read was "EP wins too much". That's basically this whole thread. I think we may have diverging theories on why that is.
    Edited by apostate9 on October 1, 2015 8:08PM
  • Stikato
    Stikato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You're a zerg!"

"No, you're a zerg!"

I'm glad we have improved the conversation around here, after 1.5 years, to Towelie-levels of logic.

Edited by Stikato on October 2, 2015 5:20AM
    Mordimus - Stam Sorc
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Yesterday on Trueflame there was 50+ AD zerging the map. I was told it was two full groups of 24 plus an unknown amount of pugs. Saw some names in the mix of AD who are anti zerg, guess their policy changed.

QFT.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QFT.

Again last night AD had 50+ on Trueflame. OP was right in the thick of it too, guess it's fine for him to zerg, but not ok for anyone else. Typical AD, can't beat you with even numbers, so they call in the zerg.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    "That is a lot of EP" is what I usually say before my death recap pops up.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QFT.

Again last night AD had 50+ on Trueflame. OP was right in the thick of it too, guess it's fine for him to zerg, but not ok for anyone else. Typical AD, can't beat you with even numbers, so they call in the zerg.

Yup. It wouldn't bother me if they weren't in such stark denial about it. I know EP often outnumbers their opponents, just as we are often outnumbered ourselves. It's a cruel world, I guess. Wish the "big shot" AD and DC players that opened this floodgate of tears would just grapple with the fact that in AvA, sometimes you're the hammer... and sometimes you're the nail.

Edited by apostate9 on October 3, 2015 5:47AM
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QFT.

Yup. It wouldn't bother me if they weren't in such stark denial about it. I know EP often outnumbers their opponents, just as we are often outnumbered ourselves. It's a cruel world, I guess. Wish the "big shot" AD and DC players that opened this floodgate of tears would just grapple with the fact that in AvA, sometimes you're the hammer... and sometimes you're the nail.

AD tears are saltier than the Dead Sea; it can be a 10 AD vers 11 EP and if they lose, someone in my group will get a tell accusing us of zerging. There have been times we've had a full group and half of us are told to hold back because the AD group has 12, we win, and members in my group get rage tells about zerging. However, we'll have 10 and go to the Alessia bridge on Trueflame and see the OP in the middle of the 50 player AD zerg. We get wiped and are like "Wow! That's a lot of AD, oh well, time to AP farm!" So we setup AP farms and start making loads of AP per hour and have a great time.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QFT.

AD tears are saltier than the Dead Sea; it can be a 10 AD vers 11 EP and if they lose, someone in my group will get a tell accusing us of zerging. There have been times we've had a full group and half of us are told to hold back because the AD group has 12, we win, and members in my group get rage tells about zerging. However, we'll have 10 and go to the Alessia bridge on Trueflame and see the OP in the middle of the 50 player AD zerg. We get wiped and are like "Wow! That's a lot of AD, oh well, time to AP farm!" So we setup AP farms and start making loads of AP per hour and have a great time.

TF hasn´t always been that zergy. I mean it ws only EP zergs in the start. So I guess you got what you ordered. I am happy I dusted off the dirt of TF. have a nice time accusing others of what, wait, you do on a daily basis. GG.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do so many of you know what guilds are out there and who is part of them? Is there something that goes on in TS? Is there some other website catering to eso guilds?

Right there is one of the old key problems with ESO and one they refuse to rectify, No guild or name plates. I mean seriously..2015 and to be unique they chose not to have characters with name or guild tags...shameful
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zardayne wrote: »

Right there is one of the old key problems with ESO and one they refuse to rectify, No guild or name plates. I mean seriously..2015 and to be unique they chose not to have characters with name or guild tags...shameful

+1 to this although with 5 guilds which is another flop idea of this game i don't see this changing but gave you an agree anyway...

DK SCRUB OUT
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QFT.

IKR? Did you see the DL/SWP scroll raid on Bloodmayne tonight? I saw, and I absolutely joke you not, 80-1oo AD swarm out of the gates and across the landscape like ants. It was the biggest concentration of enemies I've seen since like...Beta.

I just...I can't even. I'll put a picture up when I have time to crop and downsize it. Of course, they are mostly terribad and it didn't much matter in the end.

It's also worth noting, it isn't EP that is drowning this silly thread with tears, we are actually cool with AvA being like, you know...armies fighting. It is the bizarre and myopic insistence of the OP that it is an EP-Only phenomenon that blows us away.
    Edited by apostate9 on October 5, 2015 5:44AM
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Delete*
    Edited by apostate9 on October 5, 2015 5:42AM