The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unregistering from a PVP Campaign

Euphie
Euphie
Soul Shriven
I'm new to PVP and I signed up for the non-vet campaign, but now I don't see a way to unregister. How do I do this?
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't. The only way to unregister from non-vet is to level your character to veteran rank 1.
    Halcyon Black
  • Euphie
    Euphie
    Soul Shriven
    How do I PVP with a different character? (There's only one non vet campaign, all my characters are non-vet). Am I really stuck unable to switch the character I PVP with until I reach vet with the first?)
    Edited by Euphie on September 30, 2015 4:39PM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can move your non-vet character to another campaign, then move your main to the campaign.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as all your characters are in the same alliance, they can all be on the same campaign. Doesn't matter what level they are.
    Halcyon Black
  • Euphie
    Euphie
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the answers! How do I change to a different character, in a different alliance?

Edited by Euphie on October 1, 2015 9:46AM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't change your alliance, but you can change your campaign. Just select to home or visit the campaign you want and you will get the option to change right then (for an AP cost) or change at the end of the campaign for free.
  • Euphie
    Euphie
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the response!