Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Cyrodiil DLC for low level players?

Darkstorne
Darkstorne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm a casual player, enjoy dropping in a few times a week but am otherwise too busy with work, so take my time enjoying exploration and slowly levelling. I like the idea of extra EXP for subscribers, but 10% isn't much and definitely not worth the price of a monthly sub to me. However if subbing also opens up the Imperial City as a new place to explore and quest I might be interested. Can I go there at level 27, or do I need to be level 50?

Thanks for reading :)
  • snowbeard62
    You can access IC at level 10 AFAIK but I wouldn't recommend going into the sewers alone.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Access, sure, but is the content designed for levelling or end-game? I would hope both, but I'm worried it's end-game only.
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every single mob is veteran 16. i dont think you can do everything solo in there with a low level :neutral:
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the confirmation =)

No problem! No sub from me then. Not until the exp bonus is at least 20% or they vastly improve the exploration content for all levels. Really wish I could play this like an Elder Scrolls game :(
    Edited by Darkstorne on October 2, 2015 1:18PM
  • Uneed2Stop
    Uneed2Stop
    ✭✭✭
    Darkstorne wrote: »
    Thanks for the confirmation =)

No problem! No sub from me then. Not until the exp bonus is at least 20% or they vastly improve the exploration content for all levels. Really wish I could play this like an Elder Scrolls game :(

Hey just a tip. They ARE vet 16, but all your stats are scaled up so it should just be a fun challenge to take them on. You shouldnt have a problem if you have decent skills. I remember when i was level 10 i went straight to cyrodil and even at level 10 i was doing tons of damage to high levels with a destro staff build

P.S. I saw a level 36 once in imperial city and he was wrecking everything so definitely consider trying it out. Youll have a blast in the arena district. Thats always where i go.
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't be put off by the fact that they are V16, you are scaled to v14 there if you put battle-level on, so you DO have a fighting chance. Also, being that you are lvl 27 you don't have to go to the Vet campaigns if you don't wish to, there is a campaign that is for non-vets! Its called Blackwater Blade. You can do well there, give it a shot :)
    Edited by Vyle_Byte on October 2, 2015 7:45PM
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte