Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Non-Vet campaign right now (EU)

Olen_Mikko
Olen_Mikko
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else shares my opinion of the state of Blackwater Blade EU, that it is awesome right now?

Huge fights, no lag and more or less equal population between alliances.

I guess i have never enjoyed PvP this much before.

I think damage reduction and battle leveling is sort of good thing, as i can now compete against 20 or even 30 levels above me and do PvP with early levels on.

Only bad thing is, i play NB and like to solo around. Now it has become much harder, but i guess i just need to adapt and learn to play differently, or learn to kill quicker.

What's your thoughts ?

NB enthusiastic:
  1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
  2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
  3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
  4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With my baby NB I have to use all I have to kill even one person when outnumbered, often use Clouding Swarm just to get a few more seconds before larger numbers overwhelm me. As a NB I can back up at least, although if they use potions or spam Piercing Mark I have no chance since I don't have Shadow Image yet...
    Overall, I can still enjoy it more than being zerged down by massive numbers in vet PvP or being unable to 1vX because of some archer with Shield Breaker. But that may also just be because I play NB on BWB, I doubt other classes could do as well now.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, the noob campaign totally sucks, chiefly because of inflated regen, useless NPCs, near useless siege engines, tedious, protracted fights with even the most clueless players (this update shall be known as The Great Idiot Patch), and myriad of glitches (stuck in combat, anyone?), though ZOS seems to have removed (or broken) weapon swap lock, I will give them that. But then again, fix to regression is not progress.
    And on top of it cloak spam. I spot a NB and want to just log off, because what will follow will be utter annoyance and despair.
    Edited by JamilaRaj on September 27, 2015 2:12AM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    I think damage reduction and battle leveling is sort of good thing, as i can now compete against 20 or even 30 levels above me and do PvP with early levels on.

you know that you all had the same stats? even in 1.6? so battle leveling is not new. and damage reduction, shouldnt have made a difference from now to how it was. you did more damage to enemies, they to you. that was balanced as it is now^^

the only difference is that now you cant kill a zerg with few people. 1.6-> get siege and oil up, and nuke zerg
    1.7 -> enemies stands in oil and doesnt die

The only thing that REALLY got weaker are NPC. alot weaker. so PVDoor got easier.
    And equal population? thats a joke, isnt it?

• Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭
    As far as I'm aware, AD nightcap constantly so I don't think it's that much fun for other players.. not to mention how unbalanced the campaign is now compared to what it was before
    Rosvîra - EP Sorcerer
    Arivsor - DC Sorcerer
    Legendary Nobhead - EP Templar
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the constant early morning emperor keep capturing by AD makes this campaign a lot less enjoyable. There has also been a huge exodus of players from DC and EP. I know summer is over, but when I started doing PVP (late march this year, so people still had school/work) there were enough DC players online to get two full raids going on a daily basis. Blackwater is more and more starting to look like an IC buff campaign for non-vet AD players.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    non vet is great still, a lv lv14 cud fight a lv48 n win before, its just that the red main and blue main guilds left because of hype about patch.

npc r bugged coz of gfx change makes it easy for yellow to zerg but apart from that the haters and deserters can *** off with the youtube hype

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    is only tanks that left anyway
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    tank were useless before tho, luci was best tank n couldnt kill me with balista or exploit, so i dont get the exodus to vet and ic from reds
    most blue r still here just a few elitist left, wy buy the hype n kill blackwater ?
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    every day we still have a lot of innocent fun

if u wanna 2 shot or get 2 shot in vet go for it but u reds that left killed bwb

blu r still here
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭

the luci thing tho is really bad, red need another lead its been 4 months since i lead red and then luci returned
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now now, Dan.

I happen to know there's a lot of people putting in a lot of effort on leading EP right now. A quick glance at the astonishingly low AP scores on the DC leaderboards tells me a totally different story compared to what you're saying about DC right now though. :p
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    zenimax can u please make the npc work pvp is a joke now.

if a boss was bugged i'm sure they wud fix, why not fix pvp npc to do dmg ? please spam reports.

i think zenimax r ad to be honest, the structure is ridiculous without functioning npc, only ad can exploit this , coz they r awful players with no skill rely on nightcaps to get emp health buffs, such easy kills if alone

if u see an ad alone tho they r lv10 quester so leave them
    Edited by ZOS_Kelly on October 3, 2015 3:57AM
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    ah, never mind.
    Edited by Master_Fluff on October 3, 2015 4:41PM