Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Guild Hall

mjd23usa
mjd23usa
Soul Shriven
I would absolutely pay $$ for a guild hall where members could meet, trade, chat and it could even have games you could play versus each other(chess, darts, checkers etc...) Your guild tabbard could be the house flag that would hang outside of the building and tou could have many options on the type of architecture that you would want your guild house to have. There are many ideas and i think this would be cool as hell!
Guild: Crypteia Elite
Mail MJD23USA or ShoGunxKRAZii for guild invite.
High Elf, Sorcerer
  • PainGod
    PainGod
    +1 for this.
  • Endless-Shogun
    Endless-Shogun
    ✭✭✭
    SO MUCH WIN
    Yes to this!
    Absolutely!
    - The Legion Empire -
  • VilhelmValhalla4
    VilhelmValhalla4
    ✭✭✭
    This is great! It would be even cooler if the guildhall could be built from the ground up (like Hearthfire). Like OP said, you could choose architecture style, but also mix and match for each part of the building. It could have Dunmer style walls, a few Dwemer towers, and even an Imperial style stable. The guild could hire recruiters, bankers, and even specialized merchants (not guild merchants) to keep the guild supplied with durable weapons and armor.
  • xnhiddentruthx
    MMO's have guild halls.... Where's our's??? Castles, houses, forts, stuff to fit many different guilds!
  • Nephiral
    Nephiral
    Allow duels inside of guild halls for practice as well?
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    I would love to see this. Nirn Trading Company would love to have a Guild hall.
  • Andarne
    Andarne
    ✭✭✭
    House Anther has a Guild Hall, of sorts, already present in Deshaan. It's secret, but we use it for RP fairly well.
    Andarne [PC-EU]
    Falvis Beran - Ebonheart Pact Loyalist - Redoran Battlemage
    ALMSIVI, grant Mercy. ALMSIVI, grant Mystery. ALMSIVI, grant Mastery. Blessed are we that serve ALMSIVI.

Twitter | Darny3D | Beta Tester 2014 & 2017
  • MoVc_Shake
    yes this needs to happen
    Methods of Vengeance all the way
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cacophony wrote: »
    House Anther has a Guild Hall, of sorts, already present in Deshaan. It's secret, but we use it for RP fairly well.
    Is that Sysa's Estate that you are referring to? Although I didn't think you could get inside that...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're correct. It's only Molemir's Estate/Manor we can enter. An oversight on the developers side, I'm sure.
    Halcyon Black
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're correct. It's only Molemir's Estate/Manor we can enter. An oversight on the developers side, I'm sure.
    Indeed. They've said before that being able to get into Molemir's Estate is not intended.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp