The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Annoying Inventory Bug + Fix

Carl-lan
Carl-lan
✭✭✭✭
Here's one I would like to share with the community.

So, I like to roam around the beautiful land and pick up all kinds of wondrous things. You know when you pick up more than one thing, and it stacks it in your inventory? (eg. 4 bananas) Well since the new update, if you have a full inventory and pick up something that you already have in your inventory, it no longer lets you pick it up. So even if I already have 4 bananas, with a full inventory, there's no way to pick up that 5th banana. The biggest problem with this is, that I really like bananas.

But never fear. If you're experiencing this problem, there's a simple fix.

You just have to turn Auto Loot on and it will automatically pick up that banana. Only thing is, I often like to observer what I'm picking up, especially when I'm fishing.

Anyway, just use auto loot.
  • Disturbd_ZX6R
    OR .... they could actually FIX the issue ... along with the issue where IC trophy items are not stacking leaving me with 6 stacks of bloody claws with 4 or 5 in each stack ...
    Seriously FIX these issues
    Edited by Disturbd_ZX6R on September 30, 2015 2:22PM
  • Carl-lan
    Carl-lan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is true my friend. Also glyphs have never stacked. I don't know if that's a bug though, or just because of the type of item. They take up heaps of my precious inventory space, it's annoying.
  • dlepi24
    dlepi24
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had any of these issues. The only stacking issues I have is with guild banks which is now 1000 times easier with the inventory stacking function they added in. You guys do realize you can click in the left stick and it stacks everything in your inventory, right?...Please tell me you see where it says "stack items" in your inventory screen and that you haven't been complaining about something this whole time for no reason...
  • allmoney01
    dlepi24 wrote: »
    I haven't had any of these issues. The only stacking issues I have is with guild banks which is now 1000 times easier with the inventory stacking function they added in. You guys do realize you can click in the left stick and it stacks everything in your inventory, right?...Please tell me you see where it says "stack items" in your inventory screen and that you haven't been complaining about something this whole time for no reason...

Nah its definitely broken on alot of peoples game, the trophies won't even stack when swapping them through the players bank back to inv. Also, its like the stack function is broken altogether cuz the left stick click dosent stack anything now even though it worked fine the first few days...of course there was maintenance the other day when the stack issues started. I'm getting tired of them releasing new bugs, I want content I can use,.
  • Lizrko 33
    Yeah. The stack button doesn't even work now, and I also have had problems with ic trophies not stacking either.
  • Carl-lan
    Carl-lan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am aware of stack button, but there's issues there too as you can see. But the main annoying bug that's really bugging me (haha) at the moment is the one I posted originally, where you cannot pick up additional items you already have in your inventory, if your inventory is full. So for example, I currently have something like 110 bag space and when I max out to 110 and I try to pick up another item that I already have in there, it won't let me. But if you turn auto loot on it works.
  • DragonPaisible
    Thank's for the "fix".
    This new bug irritate me too, since i loot lots of food item.
    So...
    I need to play with this annoying bug...or use the auto loot option, and no longer being able to chhose what i pick.

off topic...
    xbox live down, then, xbox live back up...
    and again, TESO can't connect to server.
    This happen every time.
    Tired, i turn off Eso plus auto-renew.