The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Blackwaters/NON-VET/PC/NA - EP Zerges Needs To Be Stopped

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another picture at Bleakers.

zerg7.jpg
    Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 1:46PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop spam posting, please put your pics into 1 post.

Firstly, You're sentence infrastructure is terrible. Please organize your posts so that it's easier to read. Secondly, I never said EP doesn't zerg. I would be grateful if you could go back and re-read everything that I posted and quote me when I said EP never zergs. I even stated that last night was a ,"zerg vs. zerg".
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    mmm.. let us keep our triangle? why did we have to fight for Glade most of Saturday morning/afternoon. I really think you live in some kind of imaginary world, or never play PvP.

One day out of a month does not account for anything you claim EP is responsible for. You should be thankful that it was glade and not your gates that you had to fight for. As for your "never play PvP" comment; Man, do I have some news for you. I was the Emp of Blackwater blade for 1 day and 17 hours starting on Wednesday at 4am September 30th until late this afternoon on Thursday. I've played PvP 80% of my game time (since this game released so I think I know what I'm talking about as well).

BTW 11 people isn't a zerg. Learn to count or learn the meaning behind the term, "Zerg".
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These pictures are not even the zerg I speak of, the night is still young and I hope to get a picture of it. Also these pictures don't tell the full story; not all the photos show what kind of force we are dealing with. There are several EPs there that i could not take a picture of.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 1:47PM

• Aillen
    Aillen
    ✭✭✭
    You're not here to find a solution, you're here to start a fight. In which case, you're not productive. We've offered several solutions and the only one YOU are interested in pursuing is the one that meets your vengeful needs. Since that's the case, please learn to play the game with more skill and feel free to take your anger out by killing some of the EP you've pictured.

Here's a picture of YOUR zerg just now, that decided that it was more important to kill 12 measly players in the mine than be productive towards their faction:
    A3GBuEA.jpg

You want to know why EP is so organized, because I took the time to assist in training several members to help create better players for the faction overall and create a more enjoyable atmosphere while you rode on the backs of some of DC's finest.

Here's another solution, which you will probably spend time discrediting because you're too busy playing the victim card, help train your new players to create strong loyal DC. We host PVP bootcamps regularly to assist teaching new players into BwB how to play the game, how to siege, where to stand, what to look for - all things that assist in creating better long-lasting players. By giving them the knowledge they need to grow as gamers, the long-term effects are much more solid and profitable when those players leave BwB and go to Vet PVP.

Leader of Love Den (NA/PC/EP-Vivec)
    All of my toons are named " Aillen " with an alt coded. Say Hi to me in game :]
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aillen wrote: »
    You're not here to find a solution, you're here to start a fight. In which case, you're not productive. We've offered several solutions and the only one YOU are interested in pursuing is the one that meets your vengeful needs. Since that's the case, please learn to play the game with more skill and feel free to take your anger out by killing some of the EP you've pictured.

Here's a picture of YOUR zerg just now, that decided that it was more important to kill 12 measly players in the mine than be productive towards their faction:
    A3GBuEA.jpg

You want to know why EP is so organized, because I took the time to assist in training several members to help create better players for the faction overall and create a more enjoyable atmosphere while you rode on the backs of some of DC's finest.

Here's another solution, which you will probably spend time discrediting because you're too busy playing the victim card, help train your new players to create strong loyal DC. We host PVP bootcamps regularly to assist teaching new players into BwB how to play the game, how to siege, where to stand, what to look for - all things that assist in creating better long-lasting players. By giving them the knowledge they need to grow as gamers, the long-term effects are much more solid and profitable when those players leave BwB and go to Vet PVP.

You say we have offered many solutions? Did i miss something? Please tell me all your solutions you speak of.

I have tried recruiting when i am not playing. I do everything i can to support my alliance; and yes i kill EPs but I am not a super player where i can handle 3 or 4 EPs at once. By the way I always make no. 10 to 20 on the scoreboard I know its not EMP but i am ok with that.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 1:48PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    Stop spam posting, please put your pics into 1 post.

Firstly, You're sentence infrastructure is terrible. Please organize your posts so that it's easier to read. Secondly, I never said EP doesn't zerg. I would be grateful if you could go back and re-read everything that I posted and quote me when I said EP never zergs. I even stated that last night was a ,"zerg vs. zerg".
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    mmm.. let us keep our triangle? why did we have to fight for Glade most of Saturday morning/afternoon. I really think you live in some kind of imaginary world, or never play PvP.

One day out of a month does not account for anything you claim EP is responsible for. You should be thankful that it was glade and not your gates that you had to fight for. As for your "never play PvP" comment; Man, do I have some news for you. I was the Emp of Blackwater blade for 1 day and 17 hours starting on Wednesday at 4am September 30th until late this afternoon on Thursday. I've played PvP 80% of my game time (since this game released so I think I know what I'm talking about as well).

BTW 11 people isn't a zerg. Learn to count or learn the meaning behind the term, "Zerg".

Well i didn't know it was spam posting. I even stated i did not know how to post a pic.

I no longer will be posting on here.. enjoy.

You also need to read. I stated I could not post every single player in the pics, 11 is all i could take a picture of. I also stated that there were more EPs outside of the the pic. So try an read what i post.
    Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 1:51PM

• jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few thoughts from Krogmak your friendly dc orc healbot.

1) all that red looks like delicious ap
    2) we really need to push for emp more
    3) general scoring needs to be reworked so a resource isnt the same as a keep
  • Vovik
    Vovik
    ✭✭✭
    What we really need to do, is take bikini bottom and push it somewhere else.
  • Vovik
    Vovik
    ✭✭✭
    PS. Zenimax i'm to lazy to find your file complaint button, so if you're reading this could you change my @name from @vovik to @Vovik it's really killing my OCD
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aillen wrote: »

A3GBuEA.jpg

Um the real reason EP is so organized is because its basically EPHS and GoS (possibly even some Haxus) members carrying the faction, and you and I both know that, as I am a member of GoS in vet. (vets playing nonvet, just like me). The difference is that just about all of EP are rerolls from experienced vets, as is AD, but DC is more actual noobs to the game than anything. Out of the 10 people on the leaderboard for DC right now, I am probably the only one with a 24+ ranked vet toon, and its completely obvious. meanwhile youve got warlords on lowbies with even more champ points than I have carrying whatever few noobs you have laying around.

Also @Defialed sorry for not answering your smiley face PMs earlier, I was in the middle of a fight vs your 40 man zerg at bleakers. Absolutely delicious AP, but at the same time, dont be disingenuous, you have a massive zerg, your 11 man group coordinates with another 20+ man literally all of the time. In the rare occasions I have seen you anywhere solo or small group, the moment an engagement happens, 30 more show up.
    Edited by Rylana on October 2, 2015 7:44AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Nightenhowl
    Nightenhowl
    ✭✭✭
    I like this campaign and wish we can get the 1.6 pop numbers back. Plus it doesn't really matter which faction seems dominate now since the same won't hold true tomorrow as it has in the past.
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rylana I know. As I've said I don't deny we have a zerg. Of course we do. But so does DC and AD it just depends on the time of day. Those that I run with casually every night in BWB do have a few GoS members as I'm sure you recognize. EPHS members don't play in non-vet anymore though since the latest patch( I am the only one that stayed).

My point is and has been since the beginning; You have the free will to hate and like anyone you want. If @vamp_emily wants to team up with AD to fight the reds then by all means, go for it! I see nothing wrong with that but find another motive to fuel your anger then make up some BS about how EP zergs and then pretend DC and AD don't do the same. We all remember when GoS joined the campaign a couple of months back on DC and how that worked out as well as AD had Khan and PWNY which, believe me, was MY motives for hating AD and their "zerg".
    As @Aillen pointed out earlier, The campaign is undergoing changes since the recent patch. A lot of the major guilds quit from both DC and AD which is why the campaign isn't pop-locked like it usually gets on weekends. Server balance will come back as long as we enforce it. I do my best to make sure EP doesn't push to the gates and if they do, I yell at them for it and explain why that's wrong. No, I'm not the parent of the campaign but I like to explain to people why server balance is really important.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like this campaign and wish we can get the 1.6 pop numbers back. Plus it doesn't really matter which faction seems dominate now since the same won't hold true tomorrow as it has in the past.

I believe the population will bounce back once everyone has had their fill of IC. There may be others out there like me who took to IC to gear up their vets (a singular vet pvp toon in my case), but found the the gear grind is a bit more time consuming than anticipated. Seriously, can't wait to get that junk over with and return to BWB full time instead of 1 night a week.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • Vovik
    Vovik
    ✭✭✭
    "I scan the map with my eyes"

I terminator. I scan with eyes

Ima write a book about you.

"The scrubventures of Emily: Getting zerged edtion"

Also.. Enjoy:

57c012e2fb.png
    Edited by Vovik on October 4, 2015 12:17AM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is me getting T-Bagged by 6 EPs at once.

t-bag.png

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have to give EP credit for a very organized fight last night at Chalman. I went there and I noticed one EP on the wall before the wall was even broken. I followed him/her to the corner of Chal and went in for the kill. The person Just stood on the edge for a few seconds before even attempting to fight me. I thought It might be an easy kill. The next thing I know 5 DK's fly from the stairs outside Chal and on to the wall. I ended up retreating into the keep.

In the middle of the battle the 6 DK's made their way up the stairs in the keep, and into the far corner. They setup a siege and began fighting. Every DC on the top floor spent most their time trying to kill the 6 DKs but it was very difficult because they were all on the ledge.

We ended up winning the fight, but I really wish DC had some kind of organization and skill like that. If they do I haven't seen it.

• portnumbay
    portnumbay
    Soul Shriven
    Azura's Star (NA)

Screenshot_20151004_214644.png

Red all day long (everyday!). This is getting worst. I want to fight, but we are outnumbered. Where all the DCs ? Zenimax you need to do something !!!!!!!!!!!