Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

303 ERROR AND ESO PLUS CROWNS ISSUE, ZOS CAN WE GET A RESPONSE!!

Zerkcie
Zerkcie
I would just like to see a response to these issues:

1st: There is a large number of people who are not getting their crowns every month when their ESO Plus membership renews. This has been a problem sense the first month the game came out on Xbox One.

2nd: There are people that are getting the 303 error when they try and log in to the game and it is keeping them from playing. They have tried deleting the game and reinstalling it, and all the other things you would try. They paid for a game that they can not play.

There is multiple threads already created on these issues and I have yet to see ONE RESPONSE from the ZoS on these issues. You responded to guild bank and guild store pricing issues... but not that people who are paying for or have paid for your game or services are not getting what you promised.

I am not bashing anyone, I just want to see some kind of acknowledgement of these issues like any normal customer service would do. Your continued silence on these matters is the same as you saying "We don't care about you." You have to understand that.

Thank you.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    They no longer care!! The only players getting regular maintenance and fixes are the PC gamers They got their money from us console gamers!!!
    Edited by Ravens-Sonata on September 24, 2015 12:41PM
  • xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • MonsterPriest
    bump
  • Tequila317
    Shocking that there's no reply on this, they losing players over this, and they deserve every bit.
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    Day 2 and still no response. ZoS you have to respond on these issues. Let's see how many days it takes you to respond.
  • xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    ✭✭✭
    Zerkcie wrote: »
    Day 2 and still no response. ZoS you have to respond on these issues. Let's see how many days it takes you to respond.

How much time do you have? Multiply that by infinity and you just might get a response then. 11 days since I made my first post. 9 days since my first reply from tech, and I am still having the same problem with no change.
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    I feel so bad for those that are having that problem because I know how crazy I would be if I still couldn't get in the game over a week later. The crowns issue with eso plus is one thing, a large group of people not being able to play the game they are paying for is something else. As a community we need to know when and even if fixes are coming down the pipe for this stuff. Stop ignoring it ZoS.
  • xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    ✭✭✭
    I have been in contact with someone on the Tech Support Escalation team, and while we haven't gotten the situation resolved yet, we have been able to rule out quite a bit.

Possible Fix 1): Power down xbox console, unplug console from power brick, switch off your modem, wait approximately 4-5 minutes, re-plug your console to power brick, switch modem back on, wait till modem is fully powered and sending/receiving information, power back on console, load game, go through usual routine. Results: Ineffective.

Possible Fix 2): Uninstall/Reinstall game. Results: Ineffective ( I strongly urge others not to do this as it is both mind-numbing and highly aggravating!!!).

Possible Fix 3): Remove your live account from your xbox console then recover said xbox live account. Results: Ineffective.

I will do my very best to keep all of you updated with my progress and hope that this open correspondence with the Tech Support Escalation team pays off. I believe that through my cooperation with them that I have them convinced of the following: 1) This is not a connectivity issue. 2) This is not an xbox live issue. 3) This is not an xbox live account issue. 4) This is a ESO account issue
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    Thanks for the update Bludwulf, it would be nice if ZoS would take a open stance that this is on their end instead of on everyone else's end.

Btw... Day 3 of this thread and still official response on these issues by ZoS.

People want he crowns they are paying for and people want to be able to play the game they paid for. That is really not to much to ask.
  • xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    ✭✭✭
    Essentially I had to jump through some more hoops again since last night while communicating back and forth with the Tech Support Escalation team (Everyone affected with this issue may have to do this but you will need the aid of Tech Support in order to do so).

So, as many of you who have been following my posts know, I created a new xbox live profile and was able to successfully create and play a completely new character (Doing this you will need to create a new ESO account as well).

The Tech Support Escalation team had to disassociate my xbox live profiles from my ESO accounts. I then had to re-link those accounts but (for ease of explanation I will use "A" and "B" for the two xbox live profiles, "A" being the original xbox live profile and "B" being the new xbox live profile I created. I will use "X" and "Y" for the ESO accounts, "X" being the original and "Y" being the new one.) I had to link xbox live profile "B" with ESO account "X", and xbox live profile "A" with ESO account "Y".

The following is the steps I took, the results of those actions, and the response I sent back to them after learning the results:

1) I successfully linked the xbox live profile "B" to the ESO account "X"
    2) Selected the first character in my character list and logged in successfully
    3) Logged into everyone of my other characters and did so successfully

Note: Curious but not surprising was although I had the crowns that I accumulated prior to the IC DLC, it was not registering me as a ESO Plus member. I presume this is due to the fact I had purchased ESO Plus on the xbox live profile "A". Also all of the guilds that I was apart of showed in my social tab but did not check to see if my friends list was populated accordingly.

4) I successfully linked the xbox live profile "A" to the ESO account "Y"
    5) Selected the character on that profile and got the "Error 303 Connection to the server has timed out." message.

This is the latest response that I have gotten from the Tech Escalation team

Hi There,

That is good(ish) news, it definitely shows that the problem has something to do with the way the Gamertag itself is interacting with our system. Definitely not a long term solution, and clearly there are problems with the fact that you are now linked to the secondary gamertag, not the least of which are that you have now lost ESO Plus benefits(as I would expect, those do stick to the Gamertag) and obviously chat, friends, achievements, etc are going to be associated with your secondary profile.

So, I am going to report all of this up the chain, and see if they can pinpoint the exact problem, but at least we know the general area to look now. For now, unless you think otherwise, I think its probably better to keep the account linked to your secondary account, which should allow you to continue to play while we work this out.

Inevitably, the question here will eventually arise, what to do about the fact that you are now out most of a month of paid ESO Plus. I'd like to help you where I can, but I do want to be upfront that my ability to compensate for that is fairly limited. The Subscription is directly tied to Xbox Billing, so I don't have a lot of control over that in the meantime. One thing you might want to try would be to see if you can get a refund for your current month, and you are free to use this ticket number as a reference if that helps xxxxxx-xxxxxx, and then pick it back up after everything is squared away, but I will leave that up to your judgement for the time being.

Thanks again, and I will follow up with you as soon as I know more.

I hope this will help you all in at least being able to play the characters you all have spent so much time in playing, hopefully the issue can be pinpointed quickly and the necessary actions need to correct it are figured out just as quickly. I will do my best to continue to post in an effort to keep all of you updated as I learn more.
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    xX_BLUDWULF_Xx Thanks for the update. I'm going to pass this info on to friends that are having this problem. It still would be nice if they would acknowledge that this is a problem on their end in the forums but progress is progress.

• xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    ✭✭✭
    agreed! and np
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Live.. Watch the replay of todays show when they get it up. You get your responce there.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    ESO Live.. Watch the replay of todays show when they get it up. You get your responce there.

@Darlgon

Guessing the response is nothing? Since you did not post the answer?
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darlgon

Sigh.. I SAID, go watch the vid.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭

@Darlgon

@Darlgon

Is it too difficult for you to post a sentence or two summarizing the video? Are you receiving royalties on views from the video?
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

@Darlgon

@Darlgon

Is it too difficult for you to post a sentence or two summarizing the video? Are you receiving royalties on views from the video?

He does not make royalties, it is an ESO video on twitch. There is too much information to put in a sentence or two as they discussed a lot of issues from the forums.

Is it too difficult for you to mouse click the News at the top of the ESO page and another mouse click to watch the video? Maybe just too lazy .....
  • Mike_IG
    Mike_IG
    Spoiler

There was nothing mentioned about the 303 error in the video. It's OK though it's not a major problem that some people are not able to play the game at all that they paid for.
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Calm down man..

I was missing crowns and it took them 3 days to get it fixed..

They will get your crowns, but you might have to show proof from you payment screen on the Microsoft xboxlive purchase screen.
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie

Calm down man..

I was missing crowns and it took them 3 days to get it fixed..

They will get your crowns, but you might have to show proof from you payment screen on the Microsoft xboxlive purchase screen.

First: of all I've given up on them actually giving me my crowns for my ESO Plus membership I am paying for since they've only done it once since the game launched on console.

Second: Why should I have to jump through hoops each month for them to give me what I paid for? What if you paid your cable bill on time each month and every month they shut your cable off and made you take pictures of your bank account showing that you actually paid them... this is really the same thing.

Third: THEY WONT EVEN ADMIT THAT THIS IS A PROBLEM! Every single person I know in ESO that has ESO Plus has had a continuing problem with getting the crowns they are paying for. Every. Single. Person. THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL A SYSTEMIC PROBLEM!

I really don't understand other players sticking up for ZoS on these issues. Like we should all just shut up and let them continue to give bad customer service and not give us what we pay for. Giving people what they pay for or letting them play the game they paid for is not to much to ask, actually it's what any normal company that wants to keep its customers would do. Are you guys just off duty ZoS employees??
    Edited by Zerkcie on October 1, 2015 11:19PM
  • RaVing_LooNy_x
    When I pay for something I expect it to work.
    I have no crowns from ESO plus and I haven't had a reply from them.