Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwaters/NON-VET/PC/NA - EP Zerges Needs To Be Stopped

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I am only here seeking a solution to EPs never ending zerging. I think AD and DC need to join forces to totally destroy EP. Take all their keeps/scrolls and forcing them back into their gates. I am not talking about a one day event. I am talking about an every day war against EP zerging. I think its time for the Bully to be Bullied.

What do you guys thing? This topic is open for discussion.

Edited by vamp_emily on September 30, 2015 1:40PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you PC NA Blackwater players are also suffering from one faction being the dominant one. It's AD for us EU players. Only started happening after IC, though.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So you PC NA Blackwater players are also suffering from one faction being the dominant one. It's AD for us EU players. Only started happening after IC, though.

I just get so frustrated sometimes; I love a good battle but fighting against a zerg just sucks the life out of the fun. The only solution I can think of is joining factions and make some kind of Open Faction Agreement.

I know this is a complex problem, but its something we PvPers need to look at and maybe come up with a common solution to fight against Zerging.

Edited by vamp_emily on September 30, 2015 2:10PM

• kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA, does have a red problem, to many people playing red on almost all campaigns, the huge imbalance this makes is not healthy for long term game play, what can be done, who knows, I know a lot of people like to win all the time but at some point there will be nothing to win against :(
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC needs to start getting serious and stop trying to take 4 different things at once.

AD and EP have it figured out, get emp, win the week.

But DC never pushes emp. They need to to win.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allow faction change only to leave the most populated faction, until a certain number is reached in all factions?
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Allow faction change only to leave the most populated faction, until a certain number is reached in all factions?

Do you know how much they would have to change if they did this?

Think of all the VR Questing, achievements, and items obtained....

Faction switches will never be apart of the game... thats why they created "The Imperial Edition"
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Faction switches will never be apart of the game... thats why they created "The Imperial Edition"

why would they need to change faction quests and items and achievements?
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I just get so frustrated sometimes; I love a good battle but fighting against a zerg just sucks the life out of the fun. The only solution I can think of is joining factions and make some kind of Open Faction Agreement.

I know this is a complex problem, but its something we PvPers need to look at and maybe come up with a common solution to fight against Zerging.

Don't blame people for playing. The problem is the imbalance in player distribution among factions. What do you want them to do? Not play? If you can't recruit more players to your alliance, you will be outnumbered.

We have PVP set up to encourage hundreds of players per alliance; then people complain because hundreds show up to play as intended? What do you expect the players to do in Cyrodiil? Fishing until other alliances show up?
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They can make the PVP alliance independent of starting alliance. The only problem with this is that people can start PVP at level 10.

They really should at some point allow everyone to use any race in any faction without purchasing this extra. That will help a little as some races are more popular than others.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

Don't blame people for playing. The problem is the imbalance in player distribution among factions. What do you want them to do? Not play? If you can't recruit more players to your alliance, you will be outnumbered.

We have PVP set up to encourage hundreds of players per alliance; then people complain because hundreds show up to play as intended? What do you expect the players to do in Cyrodiil? Fishing until other alliances show up?

pft.. I am not saying I don't want people to play.. maybe that is a question you should ask EP.

I understand that everyone has the right to be on what ever faction they choose, I'm simply here seeking a solution and also a revenge against EP. If we did push them thru the gate and they never played again.. o well. Then it would be AD against DC. Because honestly if you play where I play, you will see that is exactly what EPs intention are but they want to push both AD and DC thru the gates.

Recruiting, is a solution. I try it, and I found out allot of players don't even know that you can play before lvl 50. I encourage each faction to try and recruit, and train new players.

Here is a problem I seen yesterday.

DC was getting hammered by EP, non stop at Ales, and Bleakers. EP had Brindle, Nikel, and Roe. As soon as EP backed off for a few minutes, more than likely just taking a break. What does DC do? They take Brindle, Nikel and Roe.

On the other hand, AD was under populated and was just trying to get one of their own keeps, which was a struggle it self. They had no intentions on attacking DC.

I understand AD and DC are two different factions but some times leaders come together to fight a bigger threat. DC should have never taken Roe last night. And honestly if they have Bleakers then they should let AD have Nikel. Then the rest of the night both fractions should have tried to split up the zerg, and force EP back.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously hope this is a joke. I'd like to think of myself as a Just emp. I intentionally waited for DC and AD to push EP all the way to BRK and Chal before fighting back. I would never encourage EP to push DC or AD to their gates which is why I like to make sure you guys keep your triangle keeps so you can push into the inner rings advantageously. I run a group of 6-9 players just as I did last night and many nights before. AD was the first faction in ESO to become infamous for zerging meanwhile DC was always least populated with the most coordinated players.
    If you're losing a campaign, it's best that you re-evaluate the big picture rather than assume it's based on numbers because as soon as I logged on to retake a keep, ALL of AD logged off for and that was a pretty big zerg. DC decided to stay and endure which I admire because it made for an epic fight at Aleswell last night and they were almost pop-locked at that time.
    Edited by Mjollo on October 1, 2015 3:05PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    DC needs to start getting serious and stop trying to take 4 different things at once.

THIS! We also need to focus on stopping the AD/EP emp pushes. I can't count the number of times I've been solo(ish) defending an emp keep while our DC zerg was pushing Brindle... it blows my mind sometimes.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Defialed wrote: »
    I seriously hope this is a joke. I'd like to think of myself as a Just emp. I intentionally waited for DC and AD to push EP all the way to BRK and Chal before fighting back. I would never encourage EP to push DC or AD to their gates which is why I like to make sure you guys keep your triangle keeps so you can push into the inner rings advantageously. I run a group of 6-9 players just as I did last night and many nights before. AD was the first faction in ESO to become infamous for zerging meanwhile DC was always least populated with the most coordinated players.
    If you're losing a campaign, it's best that you re-evaluate the big picture rather than assume it's based on numbers because as soon as I logged on to retake a keep, ALL of AD logged off for and that was a pretty big zerg. DC decided to stay and endure which I admire because it made for an epic fight at Aleswell last night and they were almost pop-locked at that time.

Defial.. time to wake up my foe and quit dreaming.

I knew someone from EP would try and down play ep zerges. Let the map tell the true story.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I knew someone from EP would try and down play ep zerges. Let the map tell the true story.

No one down-played anything. I'm pointing out that you're blaming EP for something that wasn't even started by them. If you guys actually stayed to fight instead of complain about it and log off, maybe things would get done. Let the map tell the true story. Log in right now and the map will tell you wrong.

I want you to look at this image taken 2 days before i was emp. Pay attention to how many people i have in my group to how many AD are on the screen alone and add another 10 AD behind that screenshot. Also that minimap tells the truth btw.
    cx7kibt.png

Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

mcurley wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »

THIS! We also need to focus on stopping the AD/EP emp pushes. I can't count the number of times I've been solo(ish) defending an emp keep while our DC zerg was pushing Brindle... it blows my mind sometimes.

Agreed. I once witnessed a group leader say in chat that everyone in his group was stupid It was one of the saddest things i have ever heard from a want to be Leader. DC has some good fighters, allot of heart, but no coordination for the most part. I have seen them take Nikel just to lose Ales, even after you tell them several times.. we need help.. back off Nikel and save Ales.

From what i have seen it seems like AD has the most coordination when they have a large enough group fighting. i play so much I kind of know how they think now. It seems like they will start a big battle to get your attention but their plan is somewhere else. It could be they are trying to flag a different wall unnoticed or even a different keep.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No one down-played anything. I'm pointing out that you're blaming EP for something that wasn't even started by them. If you guys actually stayed to fight instead of complain about it and log off, maybe things would get done. Let the map tell the true story. Log in right now and the map will tell you wrong.

I want you to look at this image taken 2 days before i was emp. Pay attention to how many people i have in my group to how many AD are on the screen alone and add another 10 AD behind that screenshot. Also that minimap tells the truth btw.
    cx7kibt.png

You are so down playing it, by the way I am in the DC Alliance and was fighting between the hours 5:30pm an 12:30am ( eastern time ) last night. No I was not crying/complaining I was fighting.

Yes things change on the map, this morning I logged in and seen DC and AD made some progress sometime in the early morning. But how long will this last? A few hours?

Lets back up a few days, last Saturday, I log in and EP owned almost everything. No yellow Castles on the map and EP was working on the final castle DC had control of, so they could unlock the gate and get the scroll. I seen EP walk in and take it. I am not talking about a battle , I seen them walk in and take the scroll. It was not a 6 to 9 player team that your imaginary brain thinks that is all that is playing on EP side. it was more like 30+ members walking all over 4 DC members that were defending.

Lets talk about what I seen last night.

I log in, wow, the whole map is red, except DC had glade, warden and the other castle behind glade. AD has 3 castles. I scan the map with my eyes, wow, guess who has all the scrolls... EP. For a few hours it seemed like AD was trying to take Ale.. it never happened when i was online. I went by Ale once and seen one siege with 3 or 4 ADs fighting guards. Wonders how many were really on the AD side last night. I and my alliance ( DC ) battled EP most the night. Not a 6 to 9 player team. I say 30+ but someone said they counted 40+ going thru the chal gate.

Zerging is a problem in PvP/IC. So my solution is to join forces and deal with it head on and hope for the best.

I might sound like a little b#### but If I had my way, there would be no Red on the map for a very long time.

OMG, 5 months ago I went to Cyrodiil to collect Skyshards.. what have I turned into?

Edited by vamp_emily on October 1, 2015 7:21PM

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. You're right. You win. You should definitely join forces with AD.
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    From a RP perspective I can totally get on board with your hatred of EP... but we can't blame them for holding down the fort when they have the opportunity to do so. If I had the time to get Emperor I'd definitely steal all of the scrolls and hold every keep I could until EP and/or AD deposed of me.

DC got hurt pretty badly when Grave Diggers left for Trueflame. We'll get the numbers evened out again in time, don't worry.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭

I log in, wow, the whole map is red, except DC had glade, warden and the other castle behind glade. AD has 3 castles.

Letting the enemy outer keeps get recaptured after a single alliance caps all scrolls is actually standard operating procedure in BWB. It's done mostly to prevent campaign stagnation so whatever alliance/group/groups is controlling the map currently is at least being polite about it.
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • Aillen
    Aillen
    ✭✭✭
    I play EP regularly and ran the EMP zerg that runs around BwB from 1.6 and retired shortly before 1.7's release. I think a lot of this is that there are players still experimenting with IC content, Vetting out, Vet Campaigns etc. I remember BwB being a ghost town at the beginning of Sept because everyone was gone. Slowly but surely, everyone started playing a bit in BwB more frequently, myself included.

I got tired of EP one week and rolled AD, ran with the mythical AD zerg and pummeled EP to their gates not more than a campagin and a half ago. Watched DC waterfall over the walls at Ash.

Having a true balance of all 3 factions the way we used to have it will take time to create. People fluctuate and move around all the time. They come back from Vet campaigns and play on BwB. Casual EP players will find it boring and too quiet and move on to PVE again and our numbers will drop. I've seen a lot of EP players running dolemans or skyshard hunts without being part of the war at all.

As my week in AD, 8 of us took on the EP zerg and farmed them every night at Arrius. It's not hard, just requires coordination. In the time that we occupied EP at Arrius, DC crowned emperor. I took a break for RL stuff and I came back to AD pushing EP to the gates. You butter believe there was some salt in EP zone pointing the same type of zerg-blaming finger at AD and DC.

The server is still coming off of 1.7, she'll recover soon. I agree with mcurley - don't worry.
    Leader of Love Den (NA/PC/EP-Vivec)
    All of my toons are named " Aillen " with an alt coded. Say Hi to me in game :]
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I log in, wow, the whole map is red, except DC had glade, warden and the other castle behind glade. AD has 3 castles.

Letting the enemy outer keeps get recaptured after a single alliance caps all scrolls is actually standard operating procedure in BWB. It's done mostly to prevent campaign stagnation so whatever alliance/group/groups is controlling the map currently is at least being polite about it.
    oh. my. talos. this
    thank you.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So what your trying to tell me is the reason I logged in on yesterday afternoon, and seen we had 3 keeps is because it was a standard operating procedure to let us recapture those keeps after they have capped all scrolls?

by the way, the scrolls were capped Saturday, and I don't think we got them back.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 1, 2015 9:34PM

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what your trying to tell me is the reason I logged in on yesterday afternoon, and seen we had 3 keeps is because it was a standard operating procedure to let us recapture those keeps after they have caps all scrolls?

by the way, the scrolls were capped Saturday, and I don't think we got them back.
    Um actually, AD took Chim and Alma Ruma at the beginning of the campaign and had them for the longest time. DC continued to push EP for some reason which I thought was amusing regardless of how much of the map AD controlled. And yes, Every alliance Intentionally let's you keep your triangle keeps as a kind gesture of encouragement for you to push back. As a way of keeping things Fair. Believe me when I tell you, I could have easily pushed DC to the gates for a few days but I am not Zavus and this is not Azuras.
    You have every right for RP purposes to hate EP or AD but from a realistic standpoint, your beliefs are a falsified claim as an excuse to make up for last nights events for why you lost.

• Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lV9v0w7.png
    As of 5:50pm EST
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lV9v0w7.png
    As of 5:50pm EST

lol i thought you said i won? and i should join forces with AD? move on to another thread please.. I discount anything you say because you are part of EP ( the problem ).

But yes.. pics or it did not happen.. i like that. You took that pic at the same time I logged in to play.

Within the first hour they had taken Sejanus, blue roe, Arrius, and Chal. We tried to defend at bleakers for about an hour; but that just ended. EP took Bleakers and now they are working on Fort Ales.

I am not the type to cry and moan, and I am not now. I am here just to find a way to stop EPs zerg. If joining factions is a possible solution.. that is fine with me.

So post your EP pics all you want.. I know the true story because i fight every night and your pic does not tell the true story. EP is a major threat and DC and AD can cry all they want; but until they join forces EP will walk in and take anything they want.

I am not sure how to post pics on here but i have 8 pics just from one fight.. this is what the map looks like now.

zerg9.jpg

Also, my alliance laughed when i told them you guys didn't think you had a zerg.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 1:41PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So what your trying to tell me is the reason I logged in on yesterday afternoon, and seen we had 3 keeps is because it was a standard operating procedure to let us recapture those keeps after they have caps all scrolls?

Um actually, AD took Chim and Alma Ruma at the beginning of the campaign and had them for the longest time. DC continued to push EP for some reason which I thought was amusing regardless of how much of the map AD controlled. And yes, Every alliance Intentionally let's you keep your triangle keeps as a kind gesture of encouragement for you to push back. As a way of keeping things Fair. Believe me when I tell you, I could have easily pushed DC to the gates for a few days but I am not Zavus and this is not Azuras.
    You have every right for RP purposes to hate EP or AD but from a realistic standpoint, your beliefs are a falsified claim as an excuse to make up for last nights events for why you lost.

mmm.. let us keep our triangle? Why did we have to fight for Glade most of Saturday morning/afternoon. I really think you live in some kind of imaginary world, or never play PvP.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 1:42PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a photo i took of just at the door at bleakers.. i counted 11 EPs that is just at the door.

zerg8.jpg

Edit: Just to be clear, this pick does not include the 3 or 4 sieges on the side, and the EP players fighting over there.
    Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 1:44PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a photo i took at chal gate.. this is only what i see inside the gate .. most are in front or behind the gate and some upstairs.

zerg1.png
    Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 12:42PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is out side Bleakers. All my pics don't show everyone so there are more EPs that are not in the pic.

zerg2.png
    Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 1:45PM

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just another pic at Bleakers.

zerg3.png
    Edited by vamp_emily on October 2, 2015 1:45PM