The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Terrible campaign rewards still.

Nivzruo_ESO
Nivzruo_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Azura finished today and my faction (DC) got 2nd, me and my friend being in the top 20 for DC got our 5 gold items but it was all trash, nothing useful and we'll be lucky to sell it to a crafter to break down for mats. So I have a question.. does it matter where our faction is in scoring when it comes to the items we get? Say if we were 1st would we have had better odds to get gold items that people actually want( Agility, Willpower)? Or is it all random?
Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • jonjees
    jonjees
    ✭✭
    Azura finished today and my faction (DC) got 2nd, me and my friend being in the top 20 for DC got our 5 gold items but it was all trash, nothing useful and we'll be lucky to sell it to a crafter to break down for mats. So I have a question.. does it matter where our faction is in scoring when it comes to the items we get? Say if we were 1st would we have had better odds to get gold items that people actually want( Agility, Willpower)? Or is it all random?

its always random and i dont think you can get agility and willpower sets from campaign rewards, because these are IC sets.
    in the past campaigns you can get masters weapons, since im on ps4 and Azura hasnt finished, i am also wondering what are the prizes this time round.

but so far i have gotten epic random set items in rewards for the worthy, so maybe the gold items will also be one of those sets.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaign rewards have the potential to be sets like Archmage and Sentry now in gold I believe. The one's that ZOS decided to scale to VR16. As for Master's weapons I'm not sure they are in the loot pool anymore as they're still locked at VR14 :(
    I'm in the same boat as jonjees however waiting for Asura's on console to finish.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jonjees wrote: »

its always random and i dont think you can get agility and willpower sets from campaign rewards, because these are IC sets.
    in the past campaigns you can get masters weapons, since im on ps4 and Azura hasnt finished, i am also wondering what are the prizes this time round.

but so far i have gotten epic random set items in rewards for the worthy, so maybe the gold items will also be one of those sets.

yeah man we got 15 more days lol.i barely reached the 100 spot in the leaderboards so idk how much that'll make a difference.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    jonjees wrote: »

yeah man we got 15 more days lol.i barely reached the 100 spot in the leaderboards so idk how much that'll make a difference.

Yeah me too. I'm between 100-110th last I looked. Tbh that's probably because I'm trapped in IC trying to get the gear I need. And fighting in the districts won't get you anything as no XP/AP to contribute to your campaign rewards from the guy you killed ten seconds ago that just instantly re-spawned. And yes trapped because I don't wanna be there.
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 repair rocks that don't even stack with the ones you buy... i can't even
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    xylena wrote: »
    5 repair rocks that don't even stack with the ones you buy... i can't even

5? I got 20 for being in top 10%. they need to either remove that from the reward pool or make them stack with the rest. its just absurd.

and I know you can just 'use' them, but its the principle. Why should the same item NOT stack with itself if its basically the same *** item?

Also I'm kind of frustrated by ZOS's logic in restricting the v16 armor pool so much. They scaled up all the 'oddball' sets and none of the 'A-list' sets. except maybe Archmage I think? Trying to artificially force people to choose something by winnowing down other choices is never a good thing. If you want people to choose between something that gives you 5pc extra stam regen while sneaking and something that helps you floss your teeth better, then maybe you should think about making the tooth flossing bonus I dunno....not suck?
  • Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it fits the Big Picture that ZOS completely forgot about PvP while working in this PvP DLC...
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches