The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Ebonheart Pact] [PC Europe] Looking to join guild

ViscousSummer88
ViscousSummer88
✭✭✭
Hey there,

I'm looking to join a guild which partakes in meet ups, group questing, group pvp, etc, etc. A guild which has voice chat would be nice too! Currently I'm only a member of trading guilds and I'm wanting to meet some new awesome people in friendly, laid back guild.

Alliance: Ebhonheart Pact
Megaserver: PC/Mac Europe Megaserver

Name: Oliver

Hope to see you soon!
Edited by ViscousSummer88 on September 21, 2015 1:54PM
Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Oliver! Our guild, the WEB is a friendly community of helpful players, with a wide-range interest in the content elements. We are present in the Imperial City as well as in all the playable zones and factions, with experienced team-players and individuals. We are organized in connection the "rogue-like" aspects of the game (this has been detailed in our thread here), with weekly thematic events. We have a quite stable trader for now, and some of our members are expert crafters. We can share our thoughts on our forum-site, and if needed, we are able to use voice communication also. We would be so glad, if you could join our team! :)
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hey there,

I'm looking to join a guild which partakes in meet ups, group questing, group pvp, etc, etc. A guild which has voice chat would be nice too! Currently I'm only a member of trading guilds and I'm wanting to meet some new awesome people in friendly, laid back guild.

Hope to see you soon!
    question: would you be willing to switch Alliance if you find the right Guild?
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there,

Hope to see you soon!
    question: would you be willing to switch Alliance if you find the right Guild?

No.
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    hey, check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com! we are an international, friendly, chatty, laid-back guild with 170+ members from all classes and experience levels :) our guild really feels like 1 big crazy family, I think you would like us ;)
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.