The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

New Ps4 Elder Scrolls Online Club Join Now!!!

Lemmy777
Lemmy777
Hey guys, with the new community creation option on the ps4 ive created ESO Club. A place where players can do anything from grouping up, requesting to selling items and to ask and awswer questions. Basically a mini forum. Post you psn so i can invite you. THANKS!!!
  • owenspuppiesb14_ESO
    Cxrxaxz
    Options
  • ricky013
    ricky013
    ricky013
    Options
  • Mandrel8
    Mandrel8
    ✭✭✭
    Hi - if you're creating a positive helpful place for players who enjoy the game, please invite me mandrel8.
    Options
  • Flyersfan314
    Flyersfan314
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Flyersfan314

I am the butthole master.
    Options
  • Tagzter
    Tagzter
    Soul Shriven
    OlschoolVet
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PSN: Flyersfan314

I am the butthole master.

:lol:
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • Lemmy777
    Lemmy777
    i sent invites to all thanxs
    Options