The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm stealing, I'm getting caught, I'm now running, I'm getting away ......

medieval_TOG
medieval_TOG
✭✭✭
I'm now getting a loading screen, I'm now dead.

Seriously ZoS - these random Loading Screens are getting kind of ridiculous.

Now they seem to happen just about everywhere. Fighting in the sewers - loading screen; riding through the open - loading screen; fighting a boss in a delve - loading screen; fighting a mob in Craglorn - loading screen. Standing at a vendor, turn and walk 10m - loading screen.

We know you guys are proud of your artwork (and it did look cool the first 10 or so times I have looked at them), but they are now pretty much burnt into the back of my retinas owing to the stupid amount of loading screens I get every time I log in.
Oh so you play on a console? Well this is a console game after-all I suppose.
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1206166479990.jpg
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • LordSemaj
    LordSemaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Selects Jail
    - Picks lock on door
    - Walks out casually
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    LordSemaj wrote: »
    - Selects Jail
    - Picks lock on door
    - Walks out casually

Don't forget "luckily, randomly gets a skill increase"
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    STOPRIGHTTHERECRIMINALSCUMR4.jpg

The guards will come and kill you no matter where, what or what game platform you are on. They will find you and they will kill you.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't suppose you guys have any graphics settings on console?
    I solved most of those load screens on PC by turning off shadows, putting it on High instead of Ultra and turning down particles.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordSemaj wrote: »
    - Selects Jail
    - Picks lock on door
    - Locates evidence chest
    - Retrieves items

- Walks out casually
    Fixed ;)
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else give thought as to where that lockpick is stored in order to break out? It's not like the drab we're given has pockets. :expressionless:

:naughty:
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    Anyone else give thought as to where that lockpick is stored in order to break out? It's not like the drab we're given has pockets. :expressionless:

:naughty:

One word for you. Keistering

*shudders*
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."