Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 new communities

Bruce-Cambel
Bruce-Cambel
✭✭
Hi, just wondered if anyone wants to get a community going for eso on the new ps4 update where we all can join ect, one community to rule them all?
  • Tommy1979AtWar
    Tommy1979AtWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a few popping up, spotted this LFG community for Daggerfall EU server earlier http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/220989/ps4-firmware-3-0-lfg-community-for-daggerfall-eu#latest
  • Bruce-Cambel
    Bruce-Cambel
    ✭✭
    nice one Tommy. I've just created one "The Elder Scrolls: Online" If you fancy joining. PSN Bruce-Cambel
  • Bruce-Cambel
    Bruce-Cambel
    ✭✭
    If you're on ps4 that is :)
  • Bruce-Cambel
    Bruce-Cambel
    ✭✭
    Oh and it is open to all so no member request required
  • Tommy1979AtWar
    Tommy1979AtWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome I'll check it out when I log in, cheers bud.
  • Bruce-Cambel
    Bruce-Cambel
    ✭✭
    No problem buddy. Spread the word
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No problem buddy. Spread the word

Probably don't need to. I imagine many people will be seeking or making groups in this new feature and thus come across it and others.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 30, 2015 7:43PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • owenspuppiesb14_ESO
    I'm on ps4 na ebonheart my psn is cxrxaxz
  • Bruce-Cambel
    Bruce-Cambel
    ✭✭
    Owen, having a beer so will add you when I'm home. Mr joe, true, hopefully people will find it.