Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bout Freaking Time-Grats EP first win on AS NA PC server in over half a year!

WarrioroftheWind_ESO
WarrioroftheWind_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Big shout out to members of Nexus/Havoc/Haxus whatever, SWP, SOTP, TW, WCFC, and many more for Pact's first win on Azura's Star in a mostly competitive environment in as far back as I can remember. This marks the second ever only time I've been on a winning campaign where it wasn't a buff campaign for either faction. Now most will argue that "oh EP pvpdoored" On the contrary, EP's traditionally been doubleteamed all the way to their gates in the past, and easily could have this time around. EP actually started at an over 15k point deficit behind DC and AD early on when IC launched, and only picked up steam midcampaign. I was a bit frustrated because it seemed like all the good EP spent all their time in sewers or IC farming, but turns out DC and AD had just as much if not more doing the same thing,and created an opening for EP to stage a comeback and secure one of the longest reigning emps on the campaign in a good while.

25k gold and 10 purple goodies=happy cappy here.

GL everyone in this next coming cycle, and grats to all the winners out there!
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big shout out to members of Nexus/Havoc/Haxus whatever, SWP, SOTP, TW, WCFC, and many more for Pact's first win on Azura's Star in a mostly competitive environment in as far back as I can remember. This marks the second ever only time I've been on a winning campaign where it wasn't a buff campaign for either faction. Now most will argue that "oh EP pvpdoored" On the contrary, EP's traditionally been doubleteamed all the way to their gates in the past, and easily could have this time around. EP actually started at an over 15k point deficit behind DC and AD early on when IC launched, and only picked up steam midcampaign. I was a bit frustrated because it seemed like all the good EP spent all their time in sewers or IC farming, but turns out DC and AD had just as much if not more doing the same thing,and created an opening for EP to stage a comeback and secure one of the longest reigning emps on the campaign in a good while.

25k gold and 10 purple goodies=happy cappy here.

GL everyone in this next coming cycle, and grats to all the winners out there!

A victory is a victory but at least you acknowledged this. Let's see what happens this time around.